Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed 'aggressively' compliments KFC worker who ends up quitting, fans find it 'funny'

2023-10-03 18:17
IShowSpeed's emphatic compliment to a KFC worker, marked by his strained voice, led to the worker deciding to quit
IShowSpeed 'aggressively' compliments KFC worker who ends up quitting, fans find it 'funny'

CINCINNATI, OHIO: Darren Watkins, also known as IShowSpeed, has once again grabbed headlines, this time for delivering an assertive compliment to a KFC worker. This action resulted in the worker deciding to leave their position.

Notably, Speed's voice appeared to be strained, which added a more forceful and emphatic tone when he delivered a compliment to the worker.

It's noteworthy that Speed is a well-known YouTuber celebrated for his intense reactions and expressions, particularly recognized for conveying his exuberance through his distinctive 'barking' sound.

After watching the viral YouTube clip, numerous individuals have playfully commented on his voice, with one person even humorously suggesting that Speed's voice could be considered lethal.

IShowSpeed's praise for KFC worker: 'Well done'

During one of IShowSpeed's live streams with his fans, he was seen enjoying a meal of fried chicken from KFC. After relishing the taste, he promptly shared his compliments and provided feedback to the KFC worker who had delivered the food.

Taking a moment to call the KFC worker, Speed started to offer his review. It was apparent to his fans that his voice was strained, prompting him to raise his volume to ensure that both his fans and the worker could hear him clearly.

Speed continued to commend the chicken, declaring, "I wanna talk to the guts, goddammit! That chicken was amazing."

However, when Speed expressed his desire to speak directly with the cook, the KFC worker explained, "The cook is busy right now, but we can reply to your message later."

While Speed appeared disappointed that he couldn't have an immediate conversation with the cook, he persisted in offering enthusiastic compliments to the KFC worker.

He exclaimed, "You know what? God dammit. Tell the good God, it, that you are an amazing damn person. I'm gonna come up there tomorrow. I've never liked anything in my damn life as much as I liked that motherf***g chicken. I'm gonna f**k you too because, God damn, that chicken is amazing."

In response, the worker quietly murmured, "I'm going to quit my job," followed by a resigned "OK." Speed concluded his compliments with a final, "Good job."

Internet reacts to IShowSpeed's review of KFC worker

After watching the 59-second video of IShowSpeed, in which he complimented the KFC worker for serving the best chicken, took the internet by storm as One fan said, "He just explained aggressive complimenting in 59 seconds."

Another fan wrote, "I loved the part where the KFC worker said 'Im going to quit my job.'"

A user stated, "The dude was trying to be rude saying okay then saying that's good to know."

Another user wrote, "HE GOT ME DYING LAUGHING WITH HIS VOICE" While one wrote, "Speed you so funny bruh 😂"

Tags news