Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How did Dylan Mulvaney celebrate her 500 days of 'being a girl'? Trans influencer says 'I'm having the best day ever'

2023-07-30 07:49
'Today is actually day 9,705 of being a woman, because I've always been one,' said Dylan Mulvaney
How did Dylan Mulvaney celebrate her 500 days of 'being a girl'? Trans influencer says 'I'm having the best day ever'

PARIS, FRANCE: Dylan Mulvaney, in her latest social media post, shared a video celebrating her ‘500 days as a girl.’ “'I'm having the best day ever, I've got my piña colada, it's my second one I'm in France. Bonjour,” she said in her TikTok post before the montage cuts to the sound of La Mer by Chantal Chamberland, reports DailyMail.

In a seven-minute clip, Mulvaney said this moment is dedicated to her younger self, which couldn’t enjoy such moments. She added that she intended to hang on and was protective of herself. “Day 500 is dedicated to my younger self who didn't get to celebrate so many awesome discoveries because I was just hoping to get by.” She added, “Today is actually day 9,705 of being a woman, because I've always been one.”

How did Dylan Mulvaney celebrate her 500 days of 'being a girl'?

Dylan Mulvaney uploaded a TikTok video, vacationing in France, as she marked her '500' days as a girl. In her post, she can be seen bouncing up and down on an inflatable excitedly joined by her two friends. Mulvaney also recorded swimming in the crystal clear ocean and wearing her large white-rimmed sunglasses.

She got herself into hormone therapy, which is used for transitioning male to female. It needs injections instead of pills, blocking testosterone and increasing estrogen. 'It's been really beautiful to watch my body change.”

'It's kind of a bittersweet thing'

This comes amid her ‘Bud Light controversy,’ and she expressed her mental struggle too, “I learnt more since day 365 than I did that whole first year. If I make the content that I want to make, and freely share my trans joy, I subject myself to a lot more trauma,” Mulvaney said. “So lately, I've chosen to scale back in order to protect my overall well-being, and it works. I am quite happy, but I'm not doing what I love, so it's kind of a bittersweet thing," she added.

In reference to the controversy, she said, “But something really ugly happened these last few months where I started to believe that if I just got really pretty and if I stayed quiet, I could still find success.”

Meanwhile, Bud Light's parent company Anheuser-Busch announced to cut its US workforce by 2%, confirmed Anheuser-Busch CEO Brendan Whitworth earlier this week.

Tags news