Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kendall Jenner and Bad Bunny fuel engagement rumors after hawk-eyed fans spot ring in 'The Kardashians' trailer

2023-09-13 14:15
'The Kardashians' Season 4 teases a shocking detail
Kendall Jenner and Bad Bunny fuel engagement rumors after hawk-eyed fans spot ring in 'The Kardashians' trailer

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Hulu dropped a drama-filled teaser of 'The Kardashians' Season 4 and eagle-eyes fans have noticed a very shocking detail. The social media users noticed a ring on Kendall's fingure which sparked engagement rumours.

The Kardashian-Jenner sisters' drama continued in the teasert of the latest instalment as Kim Kardashian and Kourtney, have some unresolved conflict. Meanwhile, Khloe Kardashian and her mom, Kris Jenner got into a spat and Kourtney confronted Khloe's cheating ex-Tristan Thompson.

Meanwhile, Kendall and her sister, Kylie were figuring out their love lives and how to live their best life in their 20s. In one scene, Kendall seemingly showed off her ring and the viewers were quick to notice.

While referencing to the ring, a social media user wrote, "Is that a [ring] on Kendall's finger?!!" Another fan said, "All eyes on the ring."

However, this wasn't the first time Kendall has sparked engagement rumors with Bad Bunny after the supermodel shared a stunning photo of herself on Instagram. She covered her face with her phone in the zoomed-in mirror selfie.

However, an Instagram user pointed out, "Interesting ring." Another oerson said, "Is it weird to be jealous of a ring?"

Another user wrote, "Omg he already gave him an engagement ring 💍" Another critic added, "I would not be humble. At all. I would be naked all the time if I was built like that and engaged to Bad Bunny, just saying."

Bad Bunny reveals why he keeps relationship with Kendall Jenner private

Bad Bunny recently addressed his relationship with Kendall Jenner in the latest cover of Vanity Fair. The singer chose to keep his personal life private.

He revealed why he opted to keep his relationship private noting, "They don’t know how you feel, they don’t know how you live, they don’t know anything, and I really don’t want them to know."

Bunny further said, "I’m not really interested in clarifying anything because I have no commitment to clarify anything to anyone." However, her revealed that he is 'clear' with his close friends and family.

The singer added, "They are the only ones to whom I have to clarify anything. As for Juliana Dominguez from Mississippi, I have nothing I need to clarify to her. Never. About anything."

How did Bad Bunny and Kendall Jenner meet?

Bad Bunny and Kendall Jenner met through a mutual friend and was first linked in February after being spotted together on a potential double date with Jenner's pals Hailey and Justin Bieber.

A source revealed to People, "Kendall recently started hanging out with him. They were introduced by friends. He moved to L.A. a few weeks ago and bought a house." However, the couple seemingly confirmed their relationship by publicly making out during an August Drake concert.

Weeks later, netizens pointed out that Bad Bunny appeared to wear Kendall's intials pendant necklace that she wore while shooting 'The Kardashians.' They had went on went on multiple PDA filled dates but still to officially confirm their relationship.

When will 'The Kardashians' Season 4 drop?

'The Kardashians' Season 4 is scheduled to release on Thursday September 28 on Hulu. The famous Kardashia-Jenner clan will return with their dramatic feuds, publisized splits and new love stories.