Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Does Jake Paul use steroids? UFC fighter Chelsea Chandler predicts Nate Diaz win: 'You got big muscles'

2023-07-15 16:58
Recently, Nate Diaz received a warning from Jake Paul regarding his training regimen ahead of their August 5 boxing match
Does Jake Paul use steroids? UFC fighter Chelsea Chandler predicts Nate Diaz win: 'You got big muscles'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Jake Paul aka 'The Problem Child' has yet again stirred controversy, particularly in the MMA scene. Paul was recently accused of using performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs) by a female UFC fighter when predicting the outcome of UFC veteran Nate Diaz and Paul's boxing match.

Chelsea Chandler, who is competing in the women's featherweight division, leveled some criticism at the former YouTuber-turned-boxer at the pre-fight media availability for UFC Vegas 77. She accused Paul of using steroids when she was questioned about his fight with Diaz and thinks that if it goes into later rounds, it will make him tired.

'You got big muscles'

"Look at Jake [Paul], he is on steroids. Okay, and those guys gas out. You got big muscles, they get tired. So, Nate [Diaz] pushes it into the later rounds, I think he's gonna take it," Chandler said.

Chandler said that when her fellow Stockton native makes his debut, she will be supporting him. Despite supporting the former TUF champion, she acknowledged that it won't be a simple battle, adding, “That's a hard fight, but team Stockton. Yeah [Nate Diaz wins], I think so.” This isn't the first time that Paul was accused of using steroids, so it is unclear if he will respond to them.

‘You're making a big mistake’

This comes after Diaz received a warning from Paul regarding his training regimen ahead of their August 5 boxing match. 'The Problem Child' said that the UFC veteran is wasting his time by watching videos of his previous fights during their visit to 'The Pat McAfee' show.

He stated that he has significantly improved and will demonstrate this when they enter the ring, saying, “I'm glad that he's watched all my fights. You know, study the film, man, because it's gonna be a completely different fighter and you're preparing for someone completely different, so you're making a big mistake by trying to look at any of my footage and compare me to anything that I'm gonna be doing in that ring.”

Diaz responded in a humorous way and didn't seem to be concerned about getting it wrong or taking the advice seriously.