Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

When Joe Rogan mocked Adolf Hitler's outlandish conduct during 1936 Olympics: 'He's got something he is touching his d**k with'

2023-07-17 16:18
Joe Rogan seemed certain that Adolf Hitler was addicted to meth and believed that the video from the 1936 Olympics is proof
When Joe Rogan mocked Adolf Hitler's outlandish conduct during 1936 Olympics: 'He's got something he is touching his d**k with'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Joe Rogan, a famous UFC commentator and podcaster, once mocked German dictator Adolf Hitler's outlandish conduct during the 1936 Olympics while watching a video during his podcast, 'The Joe Rogan Experience.'

Rogan and English poet Brian Moses addressed Hitler's awkward behavior during the games. During the episode, the UFC color commentator evaluated Hitler's abnormal trembling, which Rogan believes could suggest the Nazi leader's use of illegal substances.

'He's got something he is touching his d**k with'

'The JRE' host expressed his surprise at Hitler's conduct. Rogan stated that he watched Hitler's video and noticed him "tweaking." He said, "I was watching a video of Hitler tweaking. Hitler's on speed."

He further added, "He did a lot of speed. He's at the 1936 Olympics and he's sitting in the audience like this...like tweaking...He's just rocking back and forth. Tweaking. 100% tweaking. So, I mean there's no way you rock like that if not tweaking." While speed is common slang for the drug meth, tweaking refers to a stage in meth addiction where a person experiences intense cravings that cannot be satiated as they no longer experience a high, according to Midwood Addiction Treatment.

Rogan remarked that he noticed something in the dictator's hand. He went on to say, "Where is his left hand? What is happening there? His left hand's got a glove and he is rubbing a gun on his d**k...How weird is that man? How weird is it to see that guy? Might as well be a meth head right?"

"He's got something he is touching his d**k with and that something in his hand is in between his legs...It could be a cane. It might be a gun. I think it looks more like a cane now that I am looking," the 55-year-old podcaster said.

'Could strangle a f**king heavyweight'

Joe Rogan often uses his podcast to share his opinions or suggest wild possibilities such as the aforementioned one of the feared German dictator being a meth addict. On another episode of his renowned podcast, Rogan reviewed one of the title fights between Charles Oliveira and Islam Makhachev at UFC 280 and shared his candid thoughts in a similar manner. He seemed to hold a very high opinion of Oliveira. The renowned podcaster said the Brazilian's jiu-jitsu abilities are "world championship caliber." Rogan felt the former champion is capable of strangling even heavyweight fighters.

Rogan praised Do Bronx's Jiu-jitsu abilities, saying, "If you get a guy like Charles Oliveira who's that good at jiu-jitsu, he could strangle a f**king heavyweight... Oliveira's jiu-jitsu is some of the best I have ever seen in MMA." Rogan went on to say, "It is like world championship caliber jiu-jitsu. But he's doing it in an MMA match. He's the one guy where it doesn't matter what happens in the fight, if you go to the ground with him you are in deep s**t."