Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why does Lisa Rinna want reality stars to ‘boycott’ BravoCon? Actress shares her thoughts amid ongoing SAG-AFTRA strike

2023-07-30 06:24
'You want them to start to take you seriously and pay you the money you deserve? Then start a reality show union per Bethenny,' Lisa Rinna said
Why does Lisa Rinna want reality stars to ‘boycott’ BravoCon? Actress shares her thoughts amid ongoing SAG-AFTRA strike

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Lisa Rinna is advising reality stars to jump in and play their part amid the ongoing SAG-AFTRA strike. The ‘ Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ alum, over her Instagram Story, appealed that they should ‘boycott’ the TV network BravoCon’s annual fan convention. “Every @Sag/aftra [member] who is on a 'Bravo' show should boycott Bravocon. You want them to start to take you seriously and pay you the money you deserve? Then start a reality show union per Bethenny,” she wrote. Before adding, “Time is now.”

Rinna, on her Instagram Story, expressed her opinion and even reposted a fan’s comment who shared her views. “I mean if we’re being a real hare, shouldn’t all the woke 'Bravo' stans boycott Bravocon? They love flexing how progressive they are by calling everybody racist and campaigning for reality stars to be fired.” The fan further said in the comment, “Well, there’s nothing more left wing than workers rights and unions! I hope all the passionate left leaning 'Bravo' fans can sit Bravocon out this year to flex their progressive credentials. We need real action not just tweeting that everybody is a racist for not liking Garcelle’s outfit. Power to people.” She commented, “Bam.”

Why Lisa Rinna wants reality stars to ‘boycott’ BravoCon?

Lisa Rinna wants reality stars to skip BravoCon, the TV network’s annual fan convention. The 60-year-old feels it is time to show support for the SAG/AFTRA strike and also to make sure they are treated right, reports PageSix.

A source close to BravoCon said, “I’m sure if she was invited to BravoCon, she wouldn’t be saying this.”

Rinna was an important cast member of ‘RHOBH,’ which was broadcasted for eight years before quitting months ago.

'It has been a fun eight-year run'

“This is the longest job I have held in my 35 year career and I am grateful to everyone at 'Bravo' and all those involved in the series,” the ex-soap star told People in January. “It has been a fun eight-year run and I am excited for what is to come!”

She also admitted that she ‘f*****g hated’ the final season, and called her fight with Kathy a ‘smear campaign.’ “The story just didn’t get told as two-sidedly as I would’ve liked. It was unfortunate that there weren’t cameras in Aspen. It was something that happened so spontaneously.”

Lisa Rinna is also known for her roles as Billie Reed on the NBC daytime soap opera 'Days of Our Lives,' and Taylor McBride on Fox's television drama 'Melrose Place.'