Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Bella Ramsey? Actor, 19, was 'taunted' by Internet trolls who claimed they had 'square head'

2023-09-07 20:59
Bella Ramsey revealed they were often denied roles because they didn’t have the 'Hollywood look'
How tall is Bella Ramsey? Actor, 19, was 'taunted' by Internet trolls who claimed they had 'square head'

Full NameIsabella May Ramsey
Date of BirthSeptember 30, 2003
Age19
Place of BirthNottingham, England
GenderNon-binary (they/them)
NationalityBritish
Height5 ft 1½ in (156.2 cm/ 1.56 m)
Weight48kg (105 pounds)

NOTTINGHAM, ENGLAND: Bella Ramsey, who is reportedly 5 ft 1½ in tall (156.2 cm/ 1.56 m), is well-known for their breakthrough performances as Lyanna Mormont in the widely popular show 'Game of Thrones' and Ellie in HBO's 'The Last of Us'.

Bella, who is nonbinary, famously played a character five years their junior. However, did you know that the 19-year-old was previously "taunted" following their casting in 'The Last of Us'?

Bella discussed the parts they were denied because of their appearance in a resurfaced interview footage that was shared by @sourkettle on Twitter.

"I was told in one of my first auditions ever… I was told that I didn’t get the — the director really liked me but I didn’t get the part because I didn’t have the 'Hollywood look,'" the 19-year-old actor said.

They admitted in the interview with GQ that they had been "taunted" by internet trolls who claimed they had a "square head."

"You're looking for a comment that's more painful than the last one, I'd kid myself that I was doing it in jest," they told the outlet.

"I wish I could say that I was confident enough [already] that it hasn't affected me in any way, but it has," they added.

Online searches for Bella's height have become quite popular, possibly as a result of playing parts that are far younger than them—their well-known character Ellie is only 14 years old!

Bella Ramsey's height in 'The Last of Us' appears to be a hot topic, and Pedro Pascal and Storm Reid are frequently searched for their heights too.

What is Bella Ramsey's height as Ellie in 'The Last of Us'?

Bella Ramsey's height as Ellie in 'The Last of Us' Part 2 is reportedly 5 ft 5 in (166cm/ 1.65 m) when they are 19 years old and 5 ft 3 in (160cm/ 1.6 m) when they are 14/15 years old (museum flashback).

Ellie is in the midst of the two at 17 years old, thus the character is reportedly 5 ft 4 in (163cm / 1.63 m).

Bella Ramsey's height compared to Pedro Pascal's

While Bella Ramsey is 5 ft 1½ in tall (156.2 cm/ 1.56 m), Pedro Pascal, who portrays Joel Miller in 'The Last of Us', is 5 ft 11 in (180 cm/ 1.80 m) tall.

This means there is a 9-and-a-half-inch height gap between them.

Bella Ramsey's height compared to Storm Reid's

As mentioned, Bella Ramsey is 5 ft 1½ in (156.2 cm/ 1.56 m) tall. The 20-year-old actress Storm Reid, who plays June in the film 'Missing', is reportedly 5 ft 7 in (170 cm/ 1.7 m) tall. So, there is a 5.5-inch height difference between them.

Tags news