Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Taylor Swift news diary: Pop star postpones Rio concert due to extreme weather conditions

2023-11-19 21:45
Taylor Swift was seen gasping for breath in an undated video
Taylor Swift news diary: Pop star postpones Rio concert due to extreme weather conditions

Welcome to our daily Taylor Swift News Digest, your go-to source for the latest updates and insights into the world of one of today's most influential and celebrated artists.

Delve into Taylor Swift's dynamic career, public appearances, and the buzz within the entertainment industry as we provide you with a bite-sized overview of the happenings in the life of this multi-talented and ever-evolving artist.

Skip Bayless calls Taylor Swift 'stagey and fake'

'Undisputed' host Skip Bayless has courted controversy after calling Taylor swift "stagey and fake" amid her ongoing romance with the Kansas City Chiefs star Travis Kelce. Talking about Taylor Swift's relationship, he said, "I sincerely hope her relationship with Travis Kelce is real, for both their sakes, but especially for his," before adding, "I believe from a distance that his feelings for her are very real. But hers for him? I have no idea. How can you know? How can even he be sure?"

Bayless added, "She is such a megastar, obviously she is extremely image conscious. She’s just painfully camera aware — and so she’s always in danger in her life of acting a part when she knows she’s on camera," before continuing, "Travis on his bye week flew down. She obviously knew she was on camera. You see her running toward Travis, all but jumping in his arms, embracing him, giving a big, exaggerated kiss."

He also said, "It just seemed a little scripted to me. Just a little put-on. Just a little fake. I could be wrong. But is she using this all-time fairytale romance to plug into NFL-sized publicity and promotion? I hope not, but I do wonder."

READ MORE: 'Always has the worst takes': Skip Bayless calls Taylor Swift 'stagey and fake' amid Travis Kelce romance

Lightning strikes Rio concert venue after Taylor Swift canceled show

In a stunning turn of events, lightning struck the Rio de Janeiro concert venue after Taylor Swift canceled her show.

A video that is circulating on social media shows lightning strike at or near the concert venue because of the poor weather conditions. Due to the same weather, the 'Lover' singer had to cancel the show earlier.

READ MORE: Taylor Swift's 'guardian angel' is at it again as video allegedly shows lightning striking Rio concert venue after she canceled show

Entertainment company T4F apologizes for the death of Swiftie

The company T4F, whose full name is Time For Fun, came under intense criticism as the company banned the spectators from bringing their water bottles and one of Taylor Swift's Brazilian fans, Ana Clara Benevides Machado lost her life.

The company published a statement grieving the avid Swiftie's death.

READ MORE: Brazilian entertainment company T4F shredded for not allowing Taylor Swift fans to bring water into venue during tragic concert

Taylor Swift postpones Brazil Eras Tour show due to sweltering conditions

Taylor Swift postponed the dates of her Rio concert because of the extreme temperature in the Brazilian city. Taking to her Instagram story, she wrote on November 18, "I’m writing this from my dressing room in the stadium. The decision has been made to postpone tonight’s show due to the extreme temperatures in Rio."

She added, "The safety and well-being of my fans, fellow performers and crew always has to come first."

READ MORE: Internet backs Taylor Swift as she postpones Brazil Eras Tour show due to 'extreme temperatures' after fan's death

Undated video of Taylor Swift panting heavily during show leaves fans concerned

Swifties were left concerned as an undated video of the pop icon surfaced on the internet where she was seen gasping for air during the concert.

While the exact date of the video is not known, many fans and publications believe the footage is from Swift's Rio concert on Friday, November 17.

READ MORE: Undated video of Taylor Swift panting heavily during show has fans concerned for icon's health amid grueling tour

Tags news