Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Logan Paul breaks silence on long-awaited update about CryptoZoo controversy: 'Close to a resolution'

2023-09-29 13:56
Logan Paul said, 'We’re very close, that’s what I mean when I say I’m rectifying it, but unfortunately, I can’t give you any details right now'
Logan Paul breaks silence on long-awaited update about CryptoZoo controversy: 'Close to a resolution'

PUERTO RICO: Logan Paul, the YouTube sensation known for his controversial CryptoZoo project, has finally addressed the ongoing refund situation after nine months of silence.

Logan Paul made headlines when he initially pledged to refund $1.8 million to those adversely affected by the ill-fated blockchain venture.

Now, he's broken his silence and provided an update on the matter, leaving the crypto community eager for more information.

Logan Paul's cryptic statement

Appearing on Ariel Helwani's MMA Hour on September 27, Logan Paul, who is currently entangled in legal disputes surrounding his upcoming fight with Dillon Danis, was asked about the status of the CryptoZoo project.

Paul initially stated, “Because of the legal position of this, I, unfortunately, can’t say anything on this situation,” he said first, before divulging some new information.

“We’re very close, in my opinion… I think we’re very close to a final resolution. That’s what I mean when I say I’m rectifying it. But unfortunately, I can’t give you any details right now.”

He reiterated that it's "not a dead issue by any means" and expressed his continued commitment to assisting those affected by the CryptoZoo project.

Despite his assurance, key details such as the exact timeline and the nature of the resolution remain shrouded in mystery.

Logan Paul's promise of amends in the face of legal proceedings has left many speculating about the ultimate fate of CryptoZoo and the refunds promised to its users.

A scandal unearthed by Coffeezilla

The saga began when prominent YouTube investigator Coffeezilla exposed what he labeled as Logan Paul's "biggest scam" in early 2023.

CryptoZoo, a cryptocurrency-based blockchain project endorsed by Paul, faced severe backlash as users found themselves in the dark regarding promised features, while the value of their early investments plummeted.

However, the saga took a dramatic twist when Coffeezilla made a guest appearance on the highly popular 'The Joe Rogan Experience' podcast.

During the episode, he shed light on Logan Paul's alleged failure to follow through on his promise to refund CryptoZoo NFTs, a commitment made by Paul in January 2023.

In the interview with Joe Rogan on March 7, Coffeezilla openly discussed the CryptoZoo situation and Paul's handling of it.

He stated, "He hasn't refunded the NFTs. I've actually reached out to him twice. He said he was gonna do it. After he said he was gonna do it, he's posted nothing — there's no way to get a refund."

The controversy deepened as Coffeezilla went on to reveal, "It's almost been two months now, and there's been nothing. He said he was gonna refund people, and it's been radio silence."

The ensuing public feud between Coffeezilla and Paul led to the YouTuber's promise to personally refund a substantial sum to affected investors.

However, as the months rolled on, many began to question whether this pledge was merely another marketing ploy.

Tags news