Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate claims every man has warrior instinct and modern life finds 'slavery' easier, trolls say, 'talking fast doesn’t make you smarter'

2023-08-25 19:54
Andrew Tate says he loves the thrill of Matrix attacking him
Andrew Tate claims every man has warrior instinct and modern life finds 'slavery' easier, trolls say, 'talking fast doesn’t make you smarter'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, a polarizing influencer, has gained notoriety for promoting a troubling perspective on how men should derive satisfaction from war.

In a recent Twitter post, Tate expressed his strong displeasure at the shift of focus among men from the idea of warfare to the societal framework, suggesting that they are now embracing slavery as a more convenient means of survival.

Typically, Tate interacts with his followers by calling out or mocking the system which he perceives as the "Matrix."

Andrew Tate has frequently denounced this system as manipulative, alleging that it exercises a form of mental dominance over citizens, compelling them to conform to its established rules and protocols.

Andrew Tate denounces slavery as the easier way for men

In a recent tweet, Tate posted a clip from his interview with David Sutcliffe, where he mentioned that despite the gravity of the charges against him, the attempts to dismantle his life, altered sleep patterns, ongoing pursuit against him, and the personal hardships he's endured, a certain portion of his emotions resonates with excitement.

He expressed that within him, there exists a sense of anticipation, viewing the situation as a form of conflict, a battle that carries an element of thrill.

Regarding this matter, he asserts that finding motivation in the inexorable aspects of suffering is a reflection of one's competitiveness.

He believes that this instinct of a warrior resides within every man, although the majority have permitted its suppression. According to him, this suppression makes embracing slavery seem simpler.

Tate wrote, "Although I am facing very serious charges, although they are trying to destroy my life and although I cannot sleep the same and although they're out to get me and although I've suffered, part of me is excited."

"Part of me is like, okay, because this is a war. It's a battle and exciting," he added.

Trolls say Andrew Tate is 'not smart talking about war'

After Tate's impassioned discourse about the contemporary erosion of men's warrior instincts and their apparent acceptance of slavery, numerous users stepped forward to share their perspectives on his remarks.

One user wrote, "Talking fast doesn’t make you smarter! 🤣🫵" Another user wrote, "Is top G back?" A user stated, "Still can’t stop you G." A user commented, "Top G, when will come back to the Matrix People here need you."

Tags news