Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Doja Cat's bikini pics from Mexican vacay go viral as fans hail fit goddess: 'She looks so carefree'

2023-06-11 20:55
Doja Cat and J Cyrus were pictured earlier this week enjoying a holiday with pals in Los Cabos, Mexico
Doja Cat's bikini pics from Mexican vacay go viral as fans hail fit goddess: 'She looks so carefree'

LOS CABOS, MEXICO: Doja Cat showed no restraint while spending some alone time in the sun in Mexico with J Cyrus. The rapper, 27, and her comedian beau, 36, were pictured earlier this week enjoying a holiday with pals in Los Cabos, Mexico. As they made their departure, the couple appeared to be unable to get enough of each other as paparazzi took images of them holding hands and kissing.

The Grammy winner has been displaying her hourglass shape since undergoing breast reduction and liposuction surgery. Doja updated her fans barely four days after her surgery, revealing that she had undergone treatment in March. "Feels ok," she said in a tweet at the time. "I got lipo so my thighs hurt a lot if I move too much. but I’m healing really fast."

The singer-songwriter was spotted on Thursday, June 8 relaxing on a luxurious yacht in Los Cabos, Mexico, wearing a sheer bright orange string bikini as seen in pics obtained by TMZ. Her hair looked short and bleach-blonde. She also wore a sexy belly ring, a crucifix necklace, and a pair of cute pink sunglasses, and carried a glass of what looked like orange juice.

The rapper and Cyrus were first spotted together in May following a date night at Carbone in New York City, and these most recent pictures show that they are still a happy pair. The 'Kiss Me More' singer seemed to be having the time of her life in every picture.

'So carefree and happy'

As Doja's hot photos went viral, the fit goddess was soon inundated by admiring comments. "She is juicy!" a fan tweeted. Another wrote, "My kind of South African Biltong." A fan noted, "It’s wild people thought something was wrong with her and she just got herself into great shape." Another praised, "It’s the way she looks so carefree and happy."

'One of the best bodies'

The singer serves as an example for her fans, and many of them aspire to get in shape merely to have the same body she has. A fan noted, "I can't wait to work out." "Bodyyyy!!" wrote another fan. Someone else said, "I would smile like that too if I looked half as good." A follower noted in praise, "She has like one of the best bodies tbh." "Nice to see a real body. That ass n thighs are perfect!" mentioned another user. A fan commented, "Body built by Ford or something I don’t even know who she is......"

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online

Tags news