Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘There’s GOTTA be a season 2’: Fans fall in love with Netflix’s K-drama ‘XO, Kitty’ and swoon over the surprise twist

2023-05-19 15:51
‘XO, Kitty’ has exceeded the expectations of fans from all over the world as they can’t stop binge-watching and re-watching the Netflix K-drama
‘There’s GOTTA be a season 2’: Fans fall in love with Netflix’s K-drama ‘XO, Kitty’ and swoon over the surprise twist

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Who doesn’t love a cheesy high-school romance series? Pair that with a love triangle (or quadruple), some brilliant Korean actors and actresses, and a whole lot of K-pop music, and you have a recipe for success. ‘XO, Kitty’ has exceeded the expectations of fans from all over the world as they can’t stop binge-watching and re-watching ‘XO, Kitty,’ eager for another season already!

Apart from loving the little details about ‘XO, Kitty,’ fans were also thrilled about the surprise they received in the series. There was some brilliant LGBTQIA+ representation along with Kitty Song Covey’s bi awakening, which no one saw coming. It’s safe to say that if Netflix cancels ‘XO, Kitty,’ they will be losing out on a lot of subscribers!

RELATED ARTICLES

Will ‘XO, Kitty’ be renewed for Season 2? Cliffhanger confession leaves room to explore Kitty Song Covey’s love life

'XO, Kitty' Ending Explained: An unexpected confession shocks Kitty Song Covey as Min Ho expresses his true feelings

‘Sooo in love with this show’

Fans are obsessed with ‘XO, Kitty’ already and undoubtedly, it will take no time for the series to stay on Netflix’s top ten for a while. One fan writes, “Xo kitty ending with all about love playing is such a full circle moment. 10/10 GIVE ME KITTY AND MINHO NOW let me find out who Simon is also, there’s GOTTA be a season 2,” while another admits to the binge-worthiness of ‘XO, Kitty’ as they tweet, “I just spent the whole night watching xo kitty and I’m sooo in love with this show.” Despite ‘XO, Kitty’ having overused cliches, fans seem to have loved every second of it as one of them writes, “xo kitty is so cheesy but i kinda love it…”

Fans were in for a pleasant surprise

Even though ‘XO, Kitty’ is a spin-off of ‘To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before,’ Kitty has more than just boy problems, and fans have loved every second of it. By looking at the trailers and promos, Netflix very successfully mislead the viewers into believing ‘XO, Kitty’ was going to be about Kitty and her selection of boys, but they have thrown in a girl in the mix too! One fan writes, “hearing xo kitty is gay .. was already excited but now i will be watching asap.” Fans haven’t held back their excitement as one tweets, “I THOUGHT XO KITTY WAS JUST ANOTHER HETERO ROMCOM BUT IT'S GAY??? I AM CRYING I AM SO HAPPY” Looks like fans were pleasantly ‘straight-baited’ as one sums up everyone’s emotions and writes, “No cause I can’t believe xo kitty straight baited me?? I thought it was going to be a love triangle between the guys and kitty but the plot twist of yuri being kitty’s gay awakening??” We can see all the Kitty and Yuri Han shippers from miles away!

You can now stream all episodes of ‘XO, Kitty’ on Netflix from May 18, 2023.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.