Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate gives fan's newborn son $7K as internet reacts to gesture: 'BBC will say stolen money from TikTok'

2023-07-29 16:25
Tristan Tate says he is a man of word and fulfills his promise
Tristan Tate gives fan's newborn son $7K as internet reacts to gesture: 'BBC will say stolen money from TikTok'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, known for being the brother of Andrew Tate and a figure of controversy within the influencer sphere, made a bold statement on Twitter. He proudly declared himself a man of his word by claiming to have gifted a staggering $7000 to a fan who decided to name their newborn son after him. The news of Tristan's philanthropic gesture sparked mixed reactions among his followers and the wider online community.

On one hand, some lauded his willingness to support a fan in such a substantial way, viewing it as a demonstration of his compassionate side. On the other hand, many questioned the sincerity of his intentions, perceiving it as a calculated move to garner attention and boost his public image. Tristan's contentious reputation stems from his past remarks, which have repeatedly stoked outrage and drawn criticism. He has been known to make inflammatory and demeaning statements directed at the LGBT community, the government, mainstream media, and women, among others.

'I’m a man of my word'

Tristan took to Twitter to proudly share a heartwarming moment with his followers, revealing that he had gifted $7000 to a fan whose newborn son was named after him. The tweet included a screenshot of his conversations with the fan, wherein Tristan expressed his heartfelt prayers for the well-being of the family and the newborn. In response, the grateful fan extended their appreciation to Tristan and wished for justice for him in Romania. Tristan emphasized that he is a man of his word, as the promise to give the generous gift was initially made during his recent Emergency meeting podcast, and he felt content in fulfilling that promise.

Tristan wrote, "I’m a man of my word. Always."

'BBC will say stolen money from tiktok'

After Tristan's act came to light on Twitter, a wave of astonishment and varied opinions swept through the comments section. Users were taken aback by the substantial amount he gifted to a fan whose newborn son shared his name. One user wrote, "i can rename my dog.. that count? ( i dont have child )" Another user wrote, "You’re also a virtue signaler So what are you really paying for? The wellbeing of others? Or the wellbeing of your reputation?" A user stated, "BBC will say stolen money from tiktok." A user commented, "Reads like a NPC message + "great full" can't type and getting $7000 kinda sad."

Tags news