Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is J Cole? Internet once dubbed ‘She Knows’ rapper mediocre

2023-10-12 15:27
J Cole towers above his wife Melissa Heholt
How tall is J Cole? Internet once dubbed ‘She Knows’ rapper mediocre

Name Jermaine Lamarr Cole
Date of BirthJanuary 28, 1985
Age38 (as of 2023)
Place of BirthFrankfurt, Germany
Height6 ft 2 in (1.89 m) approx
Weight84 kg (185 lbs) approx
Net Worth$60 million
Marital StatusMarried
PartnerMelissa Heholt (m. 2015)
Eye ColorDark Brown

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jermaine Lamarr Cole is an American rapper and record producer, boasts an impressive height of 6 feet 2 inches (1.89 m or 189 cm), according to IMDb, and weighs 84 kg (185 lbs).

J Cole has won 8 BET Hip Hop Awards, 3 Soul Train Music Awards, a Billboard Music Award for Top Rap Album, and a Grammy Award for Best Rap Song, among others.

Fans on social media platform X (formerly Twitter) have often been surprised by J Cole’s height. One user once wrote, “I was today years old when I realized J. Cole was this tall,” whereas another said at one point, “Bro said j cole stands tall most normal and mediocre rapper of all time.”

Another person said, “J.Cole is actually tall. It was that time he went to Rwanda I noticed.”

J Cole or Wale: Who is taller?

Olubowale Victor Akintimehin, globally known by his stage name Wale, is an American rapper and singer who is 5 feet 8 inches (1.78 m or 178 cm) tall and is therefore 4 inches shorter than J Cole.

Wale originally came to public attention in 2006 when his song 'Dig Dug' became a hit in his native Washington, DC, which helped him achieve popularity as he continued to create songs for the local audience.

J Cole's song 'Lotus Flower Bomb' (featuring Miguel) achieved significant success, entering the Billboard Hot 100's Top 40 in 2011. This track received a Grammy Award nomination for Best Rap Song and served as the first single for 'Ambition', his second studio album.

J Cole's height compared to wife Melissa Heholt

Melissa Heholt is J Cole’s wife and she is 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 m or 163 cm) tall. She is 8 inches shorter than her husband.

Heholt is a wedding planner and also holds the position of executive director at the Dreamville Foundation, a non-profit organization initiated by J Cole.

Since the early 2000s, when they first met as St John's University students in Queens, New York, the couple has been together. The pair secretly wed in 2015, but it wasn't publicized until 2016 when J Cole unintentionally made mention of their marriage in an interview.

J Cole stated that he and Heholt were the parents of two sons in a personal piece that was published in The Players' Tribune. “I've been blessed with two sons, learned the delicate art of balance between parenthood and career," J Cole wrote in 2020.

The rapper also reminisced about finding out he would become a father for the first time in 2016, saying it "wasn't a surprise" to hear the news. He mentioned, "I had been taking steps to change my life for the past couple of years, and I felt ready,” J Cole said.

Tags news