Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Paige Spiranac’s ‘golf appropriate’ post on social media divides Internet as trolls dub her 'cringe'

2023-09-19 14:46
Paige Spiranac said, 'It's just how I feel best, I've always dressed this way, I like being sexy, it's when I'm most confident'
Paige Spiranac’s ‘golf appropriate’ post on social media divides Internet as trolls dub her 'cringe'

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Paige Spiranac, a well-known figure in the world of golf, sparked a variety of responses from Internet users when she shared a photo showcasing her curves on Instagram.

A former golfer who transitioned into an influencer is renowned for her engaging videos, sports analysis, outspoken demeanor, and penchant for wearing revealing attire.

Internet reacts to Paige Spiranac's picture

On September 16, Spiranac treated her 3.9 million followers to a striking image where she donned a plunging white sleeveless top on Instagram, sparking quite a buzz in the comments section.

"The shirt has a collar so it’s golf appropriate right?" The 30-year-old former professional golfer captioned her captivating photos.

In these four pictures, Spiranac, who goes by the moniker "OG Insta golf girl," exudes confidence as she gazes at the camera, sporting a white polo shirt that seems to be unzipped down to the very bottom.

In the concluding shot, she playfully raises her hair and sticks her tongue out at the camera, all while maintaining a loose, bouncy ponytail.

There were various comments on Spiranac's picture. A user wrote, "I feel bad for her. Ex husband found someone else, got married and had a child. And here she is still doing this." A second user wrote, "You keep getting more and more cringe by the day."

Other users, however, were all in praise for Spiranac's look, "You are amazing Paige the most amazing woman ever." Another user said, "Beautiful," while another added, "Who cares what golf thinks!! I approve!!!"

This isn't the first time Spiranac has embraced the unzipped style in recent days. Earlier this week, she channeled her inner Maverick by posing in an olive green jumpsuit reminiscent of 'Top Gun' style.

Paige Spiranac on wearing revealing outfits

According to Sportskeeda, Spiranac recently shared on the Key Adams show that dressing the way she does gives her confidence.

She said, "It's just how I feel best. I've always dressed this way. I like being sexy, it's when I'm most confident. There are definitely times I play it up on social media."

The 30-year-old added, "It’s my body, it’s my choice, and I can choose what I want to wear."

"You can still respect and uphold the tradition of the game - it doesn't have to be all about your wardrobe. I'm just trying to share my personal story and be authentic to myself," she added.

Tags news