Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Bhad Bhabie pregnant? Rapper expecting first baby with boyfriend Le Vaughn

2023-12-02 08:53
The 20-year-old Bhad Bhabie announced her pregnancy on Instagram by posting a few pictures
Is Bhad Bhabie pregnant? Rapper expecting first baby with boyfriend Le Vaughn

BOCA RATON, FLORIDA: Rapper Bhad Bhabie has disclosed that she is expecting her first child. The social media celebrity, who rocketed to popularity after appearing on Dr. Phil and saying the immediately memed phrase, "Cash [sic] me outside, how 'bout that?" revealed her pregnancy on Instagram on December 1.

In the image, the celebrity, born Danielle Bregoli, proudly displayed her growing baby bulge in a white T-shirt. The star is presently dating Le Vaughn, with whom she got matching tattoos earlier this year.

Who is Bhad Bhabie's boyfriend Le Vaughn?

It's unclear when Danielle began dating Le Vaughn, who has more than 40,000 Instagram followers. While the rapper has deleted her Instagram account, just one photo of them together remains.

According to AmoMama, she did share a now-deleted video with Le Vaughn in 2021. "Love this man 100x over," she said in one of her deleted postings.

Bhad Bhabie did post a sweet snapshot of the two of them sitting courtside at an NBA game before announcing her pregnancy. Le Vaughn had his hand on her leg.

She added "Happy Birthday Baby" in the caption, along with a light blue love emoji.

Bhad Bhabie is no stranger to tattoos, and she looked to have one commemorating her lover. According to TMZ, she got a tattoo with the time "11:11" in April 2023.

While it is undoubtedly a lucky moment for many, it also happens to be Le Vaughn's birthday: November 11 (11/11).

While the couple appears to keep their romance primarily quiet, Le Vaughn has uploaded a few images of himself with his girlfriend over the year. On his birthday, he also uploaded a courtside shot of Danielle changing her shoes while showing off some of his collection.

Another shot showed the couple backstage during a concert.

Danielle's child will not be Le Vaughn's first. He's already the father of one son.

He shared a couple of adorable images of his baby on Instagram in July 2023, and wished him a happy birthday.

Internet reacts to Bhad Bhabie's first pregnancy

Bhad Bhabie's pregnancy announcement surely took the internet by storm. Fans rushed to the comment section of her recent post to react to the news.

One user wrote, "And dad is off to grab some milk at the store." While another quipped, "Baby first words gonna be catch me outside how bout dat."

One user congratulated her writing, "my first words were “oh my fucking god” in a surprised way. congratsss." Meanwhile, a fourth user wrote, "Baby saying Catch me outside in 9 months, how bout dahhh."

Others also commented, "HONESTLY she's matured ALOT I think she's ready for this and i'm so proud of how far she has come. she's truly changed a lot and it looks good on her❗"

"Bhad Bhabie is turning into Bhad Mhom 🔥🔥🔥 Congrats," wrote another.

How much does Bhad Bhabie earn from OnlyFans?

Bhad Bhabie amassed a million dollars owing to her profitable OnlyFans membership account. She provided her admirers with a behind-the-scenes glimpse at how much she supposedly earned every month last month.

The rapper shared a snapshot on Instagram Stories that purported to show a list of her earnings for each month of 2021, beginning with the month she originally joined the program. The star previously stated that she made an incredible $1 million in only her first six hours on the website, which is home to many adult content providers as well as many non-explicit subscription accounts.

Last year, she stated that her profits had remained in the stratosphere and that she was now worth $50 million, owing to OnlyFans. The screenshot was shared on her Instagram Stories on December 30 and stated her earnings in reverse chronological order.

Her most profitable month was undoubtedly April 2021, when she started the site. She made $18,148,436.44 in her first month on the platform, according to the snapshot, which displayed the layout of OnlyFans' mobile site.

After that first month, there appeared to be a significant dip, and she only made nearly one-third as much in May 2021, with an alleged $6,878,249.13. Her earnings decreased gradually during every visible month of 2021, with November 2021 being the most recent visible month.

She made more than $833,000 in November after earning more than $1 million in September and October. Although it was a huge decrease from her initial earnings, it was still a massive sum to make in just one month.

Although she did not disclose her monthly salary in 2022 or 2023, she might still be earning millions per year despite earning even less than she did in November 2021.

Tags news