Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alix Earle reveals struggles of wearing 'cute shoes' during Paris Fashion Week, Internet says her toilet paper fix is 'so real'

2023-10-04 22:25
Alix Earle shares her experience about the perils of wearing cute shoe choices
Alix Earle reveals struggles of wearing 'cute shoes' during Paris Fashion Week, Internet says her toilet paper fix is 'so real'

PARIS, FRANCE: TikTok sensation Alix Earle, recently took to the platform and shed light on the challenges of wearing high-fashion footwear during the Paris Fashion Week at the Miu Miu show.

In a TikTok video captioned "Anything for the cute shoes," Earle candidly revealed the not-so-glamorous side of donning stylish footwear during a high-profile event.

Alix Earle details Paris Fashion Week shoe woes

@alixearle

Anything for the cute shoes

♬ original sound - alix earle

In the video, Earle humorously detailed the trials she faced while wearing a pair of "cute shoes" during the Miu Miu show at the Paris Fashion Week.

While addressing the issue of size disparity between her feet and the shoes, she stated, "I don't think you guys understand the struggle that I went through walking."

Elaborating she added that the shoes she had chosen were a size 41, while her shoe size was actually 34.7. This created a significant difference and led to an uncomfortable situation while walking.

The Tiktoker added with a giggle, "The whole front of the shoe was toilet paper, and this right here is my toe," she said, showcasing the situation her feet were in.

The 22-year-old recounted the challenges she faced during the show, including navigating cobblestone pathways in the treacherous, oversized footwear.

Earle maintained her sense of humor and resilience, summing up the experience by declaring, "This has to be the most athletic thing I have ever done in my life, but we have to wear them."

Alix Earle's 'toilet paper in the shoe' fix wins fans

Alix Earle's candid and light-hearted approach to sharing her fashion week struggles resonated with her followers, offering a glimpse into the behind-the-scenes challenges of looking stylish.

One fan wrote, "The toilet paper in the shoe is so real lmao," while another wrote, "Your laugh, this is hilarious."

The confession also had her fans saying, "hahahahaha the toe," and another user said, "omg, those look so painful but only you can pull it off."

Tags news