Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Whoopi Goldberg interrupts ‘The View’ co-hosts and ends conversation after she’s done speaking

2023-05-24 10:21
Co-hosts Joy Behar, Sara Haines, Sunny Hostin, and Alyssa Farah Griffin had a lot to say about John Fetterman, but Whoopi was done listening
Whoopi Goldberg interrupts ‘The View’ co-hosts and ends conversation after she’s done speaking

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: It is no secret to the viewers and fans of ‘The View’ that Whoopi Goldberg is one of the most popular co-hosts on the talk show. From her colorful and brilliant career trajectory, to now skating on thin ice with her daily antics on ‘The View’ Whoopi has done it all! And by the looks of it, there’s no stopping this co-host. In a conversation about Senator John Fetterman, the co-hosts including Joy Behar, Sara Haines, Sunny Hostin, and Alyssa Farah Griffin had a lot to say, but Whoopi was done listening.

Senator John Fetterman’s wardrobe was the topic of discussion as the panel battled out the appropriateness of his clothes, and each one of them had polarized opinions. As the discussion between the co-hosts got more heated and interesting, Whoopi put a stop to it immediately. This is the second time in a week Whoopi has removed herself from a conversation, and this time, she stopped it altogether.

RELATED ARTICLES

'How old are you? 12?: 'The View' host Whoopi Goldberg interrupts Alyssa Farah Griffin after she says 'sex matters in relationship'

'We weren't gonna say that': 'The View' host Sara Haines annoyed after co-host Joy Behar discloses her 'secret' on live TV

Whoopi barely lets co-hosts speak

As the co-hosts passionately discuss Senator John Fetterman’s casual attire, Whoopi is in complete support of what he wears. She starts by throwing the question to the panel, “So I mean the question I guess is, he’s not breaking any rules, what is it that makes people so upset about it?” While Joy Behar agreed that Fetterman can wear what he likes, Alyssa Farah Griffin disagreed, countering it with what would happen if a woman did the same, and talks about basic decorum on the Senate floor. Whoopi chimes in as she defends Fetterman and his comfort, “This is who he is, I would never change, I’ll tell you, you should never vote for me.”

As the topic continues, Whoopi says, “In fact, he is doing exactly what the American dream tells you, you can do, you can be you.” After Whoopi was done saying her piece, and Behar chimed in once again, Whoopi interrupted her co-hosts, stopping the conversation altogether, “I’m going to stop this conversation right here because we don’t want to be called the k-word.” After Whoopi ended the segment, ‘The View’ went straight to the commercial.

Whoopi does it again!

This isn’t the first time Whoopi has ended a topic prematurely or interrupted her co-hosts and it most certainly doesn’t seem like it would be the last. Whoopi is on a hot streak lately, from tearing cue cards on camera to giving Hostin a lap dance, there is no stopping here. At this point, is Whoopi invincible? Her part in ‘The View’ could be severely impacted by the writers’ strike too, so maybe it would take the strike to end for Whoopi to stop with her antics. However, only time will tell!