Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'A really beautiful thing': Jana Kramer is expecting first child with fiance Allan Russell

2023-06-09 01:17
'I was like, well, I'm going to be 40 in December, so I was like, we have one month to try. Literally one month,' said Jana Kramer
'A really beautiful thing': Jana Kramer is expecting first child with fiance Allan Russell

ROCHESTER HILLS, MICHIGAN: Jana Kramer is expecting a baby. The ‘Whiskey’ singer confirmed the news by saying, "I didn't think it would ever happen again if I'm being honest. I've been through a lot, so this has just been a really beautiful thing." She further added, "I'm letting it all sink in. It's everything I've wanted and more. Allan was so sweet. He wrote me this little sticky note saying, 'You deserve the happy ending.'" Notably, it will be her first child with her fiance Allan Russell.

Kramer shares a seven-year-old daughter Jolie, and a four-year-old son with ex-husband Mike Caussin. Opening up about her previous traumatic experience, the singer told People, "I've had miscarriages, so I didn't even know if it was possible. I'm like, yes, it'd be beautiful for us to create something because I love this man. It would be the silver lining with everything that happened, but I'd always get kind of down about it because I didn't know if I was capable of carrying a pregnancy again." Kramer continued, "I was like, well, I'm going to be 40 in December, so I was like, we have one month to try. Literally one month."

'We just started crying'

The ‘Let it Burn’ star shared when the first time it hit her that she might be pregnant, "I had this metallic taste in my mouth," recalled Kramer before adding "That's what I felt with both my other kids' [pregnancies]. So I went to the store and got my Clearblue test. It said pregnant, and we just started crying."

Her daughter Jolie was too excited to know that she’ll be soon having another sibling, "Every time Allan and I kissed, Jolie's like, 'You're getting married and having a baby! I want a baby brother, baby sister.' I told her we were pregnant and she was so happy," revealed Kramer.

'He is such a fun [dad]'

Kramer’s fiance Russell hails from the UK and regularly visits Nashville to be with her country singer wife. "He's splitting his time because he has a 15-year-old son in England. We make it work," she said. "He is such a fun [dad], just out there on the trampoline with the kids. He always playing with [Jolie and Jace] and it's really beautiful to see," shared the artist.

Tags news epcelebs