Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Will Jason Mraz win 'DWTS' Season 32? Fans place their bets after dancer's stunning Motown Night performance

2023-10-11 10:21
'DWTS' Season 32 contestant Jason Mraz stuns judges with his groovy moves, Internet says 'if he doesn't, the show is rigged'
Will Jason Mraz win 'DWTS' Season 32? Fans place their bets after dancer's stunning Motown Night performance

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jason Mraz, known for his singing, has apparently kept his dancing skills under wraps for an extended period. The singer has been a beloved contestant on 'Dancing With The Stars' Season 32 right from the start, and numerous fans anticipate he will win the show.

Following his Jive performance during Motown Night, many fans started favoring Jason as the potential winner of 'DWTS' Season 32.

Jason's outstanding performance wasn't unexpected, given the high expectations set after he took the top spot on the leaderboard the previous week.

After his Jive to 'Do You Love Me' in Week 3, fans flocked to the 'DWTS' YouTube account to drop their remarks.

One said, "Yeah he’s gonna win and im not mad about it. KING." Another claimed, "They ATE. He will 100% be in the finals."

A fan wrote, "Wowza my favorites. Where’s that mirror ball trophy just give it to them now." "He better win and if he doesn't, the show is rigged," one commented.

Seeing Danielle Karagach bring out the best of Jason, one called them, "Future mirrorball champs." Another wrote, 'MY WINNNNERSSSSSSSS." One placed his bet, "He’s winning period."

Another praised the pro dancer, Daniella, "She’s coming for her second mirror ball and I’m not mad…daniella is queen of the ballroom 🔥🔥🔥…watch them win."

'DWTS' Season 32 Motown Night: Jason Mraz slayed highest score 34/40

Jason and Daniella performed a Jive to 'Do You Love Me' by The Contours. The singer claimed he grew up listening to Motown.

However, Jason shocked the judges with his amazing performance, filled with cartwheels and spins. He managed to swipe two 9s and two 8s, scoring 34/40, the highest in the episode beside Ariana Madix's.

'DWTS' Season 32 contestant Jason Mraz's performance dubbed 'fun-filled Jive'

Jason's performance received the highest praise among all. According to the judges, it seems like there were almost no mistakes in their Jive.

Carrie Ann Inaba claimed, "I can’t believe what transformation I’m seeing. That was brilliant, fire."

Derek Hough believed Jason was too pricey with his performance. He called Jason's face to be a "real life emoji" and dubbed his performance as a "fantastic jive."

The guest judge Michael Strahan complimented, "It’s all natural. You’re having so much fun." Bruno Tonioli dubbed Jason's performance as a "fun-filled jive."

New episodes of 'DWTS' Season 32 releases every Tuesday at 8 pm ET on ABC and Disney+.