Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Ben Affleck smoking cigarettes' is a total mood as fans find 'Air' actor-director's expressions hilarious

2023-11-22 17:25
Ben Affleck enjoys smoking a bit too much and it shows, especially when he is unwinding on quick breaks with a lit stick
'Ben Affleck smoking cigarettes' is a total mood as fans find 'Air' actor-director's expressions hilarious

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ben Affleck enjoys smoking and the actor's expressions as he gets his nicotine fix has fans laughing as they make 'smoking cigarettes' memes.

This was evident on Monday, November 20, when he showed up to pick up his kids from skateboarding in Los Angeles.

The 'Justice League' actor was seen looking into a black rucksack while carrying a carton of Marlboro cigarettes in images obtained by Page Six.

And now, people are humorously trolling the actor about how much Affleck likes his smoke breaks.

Ben Affleck smoking cigarettes is a mood

Old habits are hard to break. This is not the first time Affleck has been spotted with cigarettes while seemingly contemplating ways to 'peace out' from everything in his life.

Affleck was spotted smoking on November 17 while touring Los Angeles in his Rolls Royce with his son Samuel Affleck and wife Jennifer Lopez.

Despite rumors that the 54-year-old singer wants her 51-year-old husband to quit smoking, the couple was grinning as they drove about.

Affleck enjoys the McDonald's drive-thru, but Lopez is known for her healthy diet and commitment to the gym.

However, since the two resumed their romance in 2021, she's attempting to encourage him to lead a more health-conscious lifestyle, per Daily Mail.

According to a source, the Oscar winner, despite his affection for cigarettes, "really wants to take care of himself for Jennifer and the kids and be really present. And he does feel his best when he’s working out with a trainer and eating right," per OK Magazine.

In another boss move, Affleck was earlier seen smoking a cigarette outside his Santa Monica office the day after he was spotted having breakfast with his songstress wife, fueling rumors that their marriage might be having issues, according to RadarOnline.

Fans use 'Ben Affleck smoking cigarettes' memes to describe their day

Images of the 'Air' actor smoking are so widespread that people are now using Ben Affleck's smoking 'mood' to describe their days. Affleck has been spotted too often looking quite miserable with only cigarettes to keep him going.

Following Affleck's latest images with a pack of cigarettes, online fans are on a renewed trolling spree on social media platform X (formerly Twitter).

One such X user described their mood and wrote, "Today is so Ben Affleck smoking a cigarette and drinking beer on a balcony png coded."

A second one added, "When I get really annoyed, I exhale like I’m smoking one of Ben Affleck’s cigarettes"

"I feel like those Ben Affleck cigarette pictures more and more every day," snarked another one.

One X took the sarcasm to the next level and wrote, "Has anyone checked on Ben Affleck since that photo of him dejectedly smoking a cig? Of course not. Everyone only cares about the first image. Where is he now? What cigarette is he on since? Number 647? Is his wardrobe the same? These are questions people would ask if they cared."

"One thing about Ben Affleck he will smoke that damn cigarette and look distraught," asserted another one.

Drawing similarity to their own life, another X user wrote: "My life lately feels like ben affleck walking around with his cigarette tbh"

One more mocking comment read: "Tell me something interesting about yourself!” Alt: Ben Affleck in utter emotional pain seconds after taking a long, soothing drag off a cigarette"

Another one echoed a similar Ben Affleck smoking mood, "Ever have one of those days where you wake up feeling like Ben Affleck smoking a cigarette in that meme? Today be that day for me."

Tags news