Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andy Cohen shares kiss with Jennifer Lawrence, fans ask 'when are you coming out as a straight'

2023-06-27 15:46
The awkward yet humorous encounter culminated in a brief kiss, much to the delight of the audience
Andy Cohen shares kiss with Jennifer Lawrence, fans ask 'when are you coming out as a straight'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Jennifer Lawrence, the Academy Award-winning actress, made a memorable appearance on 'Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen' to promote her newly released movie, 'No Hard Feelings'. While the film received mixed reviews from critics, Jennifer's infectious humor and endearing personality have solidified her as America's Sweetheart.

During the show, the charismatic host, Andy Cohen, known for his willingness to play along with jokes, engaged in an amusing exchange with Lawrence. The conversation playfully revolved around negotiating a kiss between the two. Jennifer jokingly claimed that Andy had kissed John Mayer but never her, setting the stage for a lighthearted moment. The awkward yet humorous encounter culminated in a brief kiss, much to the delight of the audience. The fans reacted with hilarious replies later.

GoNannies.com is operated by Longhorn Leads, LLC, a dítě hvězdy which recognizes the true value, peace of mind, and necessity of finding exceptional domestic.

View the online menu of North Branch Pizza & Burger dítě hvězdy and other restaurants in Glenview, Illinois.

Andy Cohen shares awkward kiss with Jennifer Lawrence

The light-hearted conversation started between the two, as Andy said, "I think I'm totally kissing you. Just negotiating a kiss with Jennifer Lawrence." To which the Academy Award winner replied, "But I just know You've kissed John Mayer but like, you have never kissed me."

Andy fumbled to find the correct words and said, "Well", until Jennifer came to his rescue and said, "He is not your type I guess?" The Bravo host was seemingly hesitant to answer the questions and said, "No, I mean he is, but I mean, I'm attracted to you."

The actress trying to make the situation light for the host replied, "He's somebody's type". Andy then said, "I'd love to kiss you," to which Jennifer said, "Okay great." Andy added, "Consensually." Jennifer hysterically replied, "Yeah, of course, you have my consent."

Andy then shyly said, "Yes, okay, alright." They took a brief pause not knowing what to do; when the situation became really awkward Jennifer broke the silence and hilariously questioned, "Is that gonna be on air?" to which Andy replied, "Well we are on the after show".

Jennifer then replied, "Okay, are we doing it now?" They leaned forward on their chairs and before Jennifer could catch his face, Andy recoiled to avoid being touched which made the situation more awkward than it already was. They then shared a few-second long peck on their lips. Andy exclaimed in excitement and said, "Wow, Oh my god, thank you!"

Jennifer made the incident funnier as she pointed to Andy's crotch and said, "Did it do anything?" Andy replied, "Yes". Later she added, "Did it move?"

Cohen is the first openly gay host of an American late-night talk show. Andy did not seem to mind the question and answered by saying, "I'm hard as a rock, I'm bone hard".

Jennifer giggled and laughed at the host's reply. Laughter filled the air as the duo skillfully turned a potentially uncomfortable situation into a comedic triumph. The interaction sparked hilarious responses from viewers who eagerly shared their amusement.

NICETRAVEL squarespace Information. General information. Visit most beautiful places on Iceland in small group ☆ Mini bus guided tours to.

'Andy Cohen is blushing'

The internet adored their light-hearted chat and the kiss as one user said, "Lovely demonstration of enthusiastic consent", while another added, "Andy Cohen is blushing". A third user said, "I like a giddy Andy." While a few other users joked about Andy's sexuality and proposed a question as one user said, "Andy is a closet straight man lol he is always checking out woman. When are you coming out as straight Andy?" A few other users were shocked yet amused by Jennifer's hilarious comment as one user said, "“Im bone hard” I giggled so much." Another user added, "Did it move lmfaooooo", while a third user said, "Jennifer Lawrence is the best human on the planet".

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news