Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How long did Britney Spears date Colin Farrell? Singer details 'passionate' fling with actor right after her split from Justin Timberlake

2023-10-20 19:20
In her upcoming memoir, Britney Spears sheds light on her brief fling with actor Colin Farrell after Justin Timberlake broke up with the pop star
How long did Britney Spears date Colin Farrell? Singer details 'passionate' fling with actor right after her split from Justin Timberlake

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Britney Spears revisits her brief fling of two weeks with actor Colin Farrell in her upcoming memoir 'The Woman in Me'.

The pop star's tell-all memoir contains untold stories of her music career and the 13-year conservatorship.

The highly anticipated book is also celebrated before its release for revealing details of her romantic relationships. It will hit the stores on October 24.

Britney Spears' two-week fling with Colin Farrell

Spears and Justin Timberlake ended their three-year relationship in 2002.

She confirmed in her memoir that Timberlake broke up with her over a text message, leaving the 'Princess of Pop' "devastated."

Spears revealed that she decided to start dating again to move on from Timberlake.

She met Farrell when the latter was filming for the movie 'S.W.A.T'. Spears's "club promoter friend" set her up with the actor.

The Grammy winner visited Farrell on the movie set, and they "had a two-week brawl," reported Time.

"Brawl is the only word for it—we were all over each other, grappling so passionately it was like we were in a street fight," said Spears in her memoir.

However, while attending Farrell's 2003 film 'The Recruit', Spears told the media that they were "not dating."

"She's a sweet, sweet girl. There's nothing going on — just mates," Farrell also said at the same event.

Later, Spears confirmed the connection to W magazine, saying it was "nothing serious."

"Yes, I kissed him… He's the cutest, hottest thing in the world — wooh!" said the pop icon.

Britney Spears was not entirely over Justin Timberlake

The 41-year-old pop star said she loved Timberlake. "He was a girl's dream. I was in love with him."

Spears did not delve deep into her relationship with Farrell.

She pointed out how her failed relationship with Timberlake affected her in the memoir.

"The disappointments in my romantic life were just one part of how isolated I became. I felt so awkward all the time," said Spears.

Spears recounted she could not completely move on from her past with Timberlake and was torn up about him when she attended 'The Recruit' premiere with Farrell.

"As I had before when I'd felt too attached to a man, I tried to convince myself in every way that it was not a big deal, that we were just having fun, that in this case, I was vulnerable because I wasn't over Justin yet," wrote Spears.

Tags news