Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate dares Adin Ross to play Super Smash Bros at his Romania home: 'Gonna put $100K each'

2023-07-20 16:23
Andrew Tate challenges Adin Ross to a game of Super Smash Bros in Romania, with the winner receiving $10,000 for each game
Andrew Tate dares Adin Ross to play Super Smash Bros at his Romania home: 'Gonna put $100K each'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Kick streamer Adin Ross and controversial influencer Andrew Tate were back on the latter's channel streaming together. During the livestream, Tate dared Ross to play Super Smash Bros at his home in Romania.

In addition, Tate offered that the winner of each game would get a substantial $10,000 cash prize. Tate is currently under house arrest. He admitted that he had lately returned to video games after a long layoff.

'Gonna put $100K each. What do you think?'

Tate extended a special and exclusive invitation to Ross during Wednesday's Rumble stream on July 19. Tate can extend invites to people when under house arrest, so he took advantage of the chance to invite Ross to his home in Romania. While speaking with Ross, Tate said, "As for Smash Bros, I would like to see how good you are at this game. What I'm actually gonna do then, even though you failed me the task I asked you to do, I will invite you instead, to Romania next week, to come and we will pay $10K a game, Smash Bros, live for the world to see."

He went on to say, "You versus me, 10 Grand a game. Money upfront. We are gonna put $100K each and gonna play 10 games. What do you think?" Hearing that, Ross responded, "A $100K?...I'm not gonna lie, I like that. But can we play my game too?"

Unfortunately for Ross, Tate quickly dismissed the idea of playing any other game with which he was unfamiliar. Tate's invitation to Ross to visit his home in Romania, however, remains open. It remains to be seen whether the two will eventually clash.

'Buncha nerds playing games'

A fan page of Ross shared a post on Twitter writing, "Adin Ross & Andrew Tate will Wager in “Super Smash Bros” for 1,000,000$ Next week"

The post attracted a few comments. A user wrote, "buncha nerds playing games." One claimed that Tate won't play video games saying, "Tate wont play video games He has said many times only nerds play video games." Another fan wrote showing his excitement, "This gonna be a fun stream."

Tags news