Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Do your homework': 'The View' faces internet's wrath after hosts discuss Joe Biden's poll numbers

2023-09-08 10:16
In the premiere week of Season 27 of ‘The View’, the co-hosts discussed important events that they had missed while on hiatus
'Do your homework': 'The View' faces internet's wrath after hosts discuss Joe Biden's poll numbers

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: The premiere week of ‘The View’ Season 27 continued as Joy Behar announced, “This has not been a good day for Joe Biden.” Behar, who has been moderating this week in Whoopi Goldberg’s absence, presented the audience and her co-hosts with the latest poll.

According to the latest poll by CNN, “His (Joe Biden) job approval rating stands at just 39%, and 58% say that his policies have made economic conditions in the US worse, up 8 points since last fall.”

As ‘The View’ co-hosts discussed this new poll by CNN, and what it meant for President Joe Biden, viewers couldn’t help but express their frustration over the use of another political poll on ‘The View.’

Joy Behar talks numbers for Joe Biden

A clip of ‘The View” co-hosts' discussion about Joe Biden's poll numbers was reposted on the show's official social media with the caption, “BIDEN'S APPROVAL RATING DROPS IN NEW POLL: With Pres. Biden facing negative job approval ratings in a new CNN poll, #TheView co-hosts share their take on why.”

Joy Behar introduced the topic of discussion to her co-hosts, “This has not been a good day for Joe Biden, why? Because a poll came out on CNN and said that he has an overall approval rating of 39%. That’s not good.”

“They’re very concerned, voters, about his age, stamina, and apparently the investigation around his son’s business dealings,” Behar said. She paused for a moment before continuing, “The other side has plenty, believe me, we know that.”

Behar then explained the thing that “drives her crazy”, “58% say that his policies have made economic conditions worse.” As the co-hosts discussed more about the economy and Joe Biden’s involvement, viewers were disappointed.

Internet tells ‘The View’ hosts to 'stop taking polls seriously'

On X, formerly known as Twitter, the internet expressed their disdain towards the polls that were being used on ‘The View’, commenting on the show's post.

One person wrote, “The polls are crap. Remember the red wave that never happened?” Another said, “Stop with the polls.”

People even asked ‘The View’ to “do better” as one person tweeted, “Polls are a snapshot in time not a prediction of future outcomes. Do better.”

One user also tweeted, “I do not believe these polls. I cannot understand why ANYONE would not approve. His age IS a problem, but he clearly has his head on his shoulders.”

“Don't fall for polls!!” exclaimed a viewer, while another also wrote, “Stop taking the polls seriously!! My god. Especially this early! Do your homework, who asked the questions, who did they ask?”