Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHONJ' fans feel 'played' as Teresa Giudice's BFF Jennifer Aydin attends Melissa Gorga's Fall Runway Show for Envy amid feud

2023-10-05 11:26
Jennifer Aydin spotted at Melissa Gorga Fall Runway Show for ENVY, 'RHONJ' fans claim 'thats a bit shocking'
'RHONJ' fans feel 'played' as Teresa Giudice's BFF Jennifer Aydin attends Melissa Gorga's Fall Runway Show for Envy amid feud

HAZLET, NEW JERSEY: Melissa Gorga just wrapped her 2023 fall fashion show for her boutique Envy, which was also apparently shot for Season 14 of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'. Bravo viewers were particularly startled by the attendance of one person: Jennifer Aydin, since some sneak peeks from the event surfaced online.

Prepare yourselves for another fashion show on 'RHONJ' for Season 14! Melissa announced a fall runway event for her New Jersey-based boutique, Envy by Melissa Gorga in August.

The event was held on Wednesday, October 4th, at The Gramercy in Hazlet, New Jersey. Melissa made a point of mentioning that the event "may be filmed for [RHONJ]."

"Join us for an epic in-person Fall Runway Show of Envy by Melissa Gorga, where envy-inducing fashion will take center stage on October 4th," Melissa announced at the time.

Some photos from the event surfaced online, where fans took particular note of the presence of Teresa Giudice's BFF, Jennifer. With Melissa and Teresa still not on speaking terms, fans took to the internet to express their astonishment.

On X, fans asked under the All About TRH tweet, "Why is Jen there?" Another user wondered, "Mind-blowing and Bill went to their housewarming!!?? WITAF? Are we being played ?" One disappointed fan wrote, "It’s weird. And it’s giving we still need our spot… although we are still are BFF’s with Tre & Louie . I my Girl Jen. But this is fake shit to me. Especially how they BOTH got at her at BravoCon." A fourth user noted, "Exactly… heartbreaking to think that we are being played… but we are. These newbies aren’t it either."

Further trolling the event, fans wrote, "why are the husbands there?" Another quipped, "asked not to take pictures of the empty chairs." One fan also joked, "I need a head count. How many people are there? From what I'm seeing not alot." Another person also commented, "Is that because Production outnumbers the people who actually bought tickets ?"

Melissa Gorga shaded for her Fall Runway Show of Envy

The fashion show tickets ranged from $125 to $325. People who purchased general admission tickets received complimentary beverages and a seat at the show; however, the $325 VIP ticket included a "Meet & Greet with Melissa and Joe Gorga and Front Row Seats."

On All About TRH's Instagram page, users wrote, "Why is Melissa having a fashion show?!? It’s not like she’s the one producing these products. I suppose since she’s not filming with Tre she needs a storyline. 😵‍💫." While others trolled, "“Built it from the ground up” aka stole from her previous business partner who fronted all of the capital up front, so she literally needed to start from scratch 🥱🥴." One further quipped, "This is like a middle school fashion show 😂 JC Penney’s can do a better job than this crap." A fourth user noted, "It’s everyone cheering for me like Melissa actually made the clothes herself 😂😂😂."

One user also wrote, "Tackyyyyyyyy !!! Whelp Amazon, Ali express and SheIn should get a cut from the proceedings considering it’s their clothes lol 😂." Another user added, "Built only by her husband for free and she sells shit nobody has ever heard of or wants to wear. It’s like a Walmart version of Taroo. Bye." One adviced, "Why is everyone all on top of each other? They should have hired Lexi to plan the event, this looks like an over crowded mess. I can't wait to hear the feed back from those who attended😂." Another person shaded Melissa by writing, "Mel says a mom on her own raising 3 kids on her own 🤣🤣🤣 what Joe Gorga helped her soo much and was behind her through her fashion dream although he threw some jokes at her and she owns like 5 percent of this buisness 🙄🙄🙄."

Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga refuse to speak to each other while filming 'RHONJ' Season 14

The producers of 'RHONJ' have been rushing for drama for Season 14 as adversaries Melissa and Teresa's silent treatment continues, according to The US Sun. The sisters-in-law "did not speak or say one word to each other" at one of the first cast filming activities when production restarted for the new season.

The silence remained on additional taped occasions, and they "refuse to speak to each other" even when they were in the same room, according to a source. Producers are rushing for drama now that Teresa and Melissa aren't at odds, as they were in Season 13's spectacular reunion.

"The drama has shifted from Melissa and Teresa to the other cast because there is no drama between Melissa and Teresa since they are not talking whatsoever," an insider revealed. "Producers have to still make a show that's entertaining and need the ratings, so they're pulling strings to make it work."

Jennifer Aydin and Danielle Cabral involved in a physical altercation at 'Tipsy in Tulum' party hosted by 'RHONJ's Teresa Giudice

The most recent conflict took place between Danielle Cabral and Jennifer. Danielle and Jennifer were suspended from shooting after a violent incident at Teresa's Tulum-themed cast party on September 21, as originally reported by All About TRH.

According to the publication, the co-stars had a heated altercation in which Jennifer "pushed" Danielle to back off, and Danielle "grabbed a drink and threw it upside Jennifer's face, resulting in blood."

According to Page Six, Bravo and Sirens Media, the production firm behind the Real Housewives, were looking into the event. Jennifer and Danielle have been permitted to return to work just two days after being suspended from shooting due to the violent confrontation.

Tags news