Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jennifer Garner and Sheryl Lee Ralph talk about maintaining ‘healthy relationship’ with exes for their children

2023-06-11 06:27
Jennifer Garner and Sheryl Lee talked about their commitment to providing their children with a normal life
Jennifer Garner and Sheryl Lee Ralph talk about maintaining ‘healthy relationship’ with exes for their children

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jennifer Garner and Sheryl Lee Ralph shared their experience of raising children in the public domain after divorce. The two stars came together for Variety’s ‘Actors on Actors’ series as they talked about their commitment to providing children with a normal life. “With all the celebrity and all of that, I feel like I have a very normal life, and I think you have that similar sort of vibe,” Ralph told Garner, and added, “And we love our kids.”

“Yeah and all the stuff that comes with it,” continued Garner, reflecting “the mess of parenting” is “a gift.” The ‘Abbott Elemantary’ pointed out that they both doing their best to offer their children a ‘healthy environment,’ in the light that their marriages didn’t work out. “Both of us having gone through divorce … You did something that I did as well, and that maintained a healthy relationship with my ex for the health and well-being of my children,” she said. And Ralph added, “And with the spotlight on us all the time, sometimes that can be difficult.”

'We’re doing it'

The 66-year-old shares Ivy-Victoria, 28, and Etienne Maurice, 31, with ex-Eric Maurice. They separated in 2001. On the other hand, Garner shares three children, Samuel, 11, Seraphina Rose, 14, and Violet, 17, with her ex-husband Ben Affleck, parting ways in 2015.

“But when I look at my kids, when I see you and your kids, I was like, ‘Girl, we did that,’” Ralph shared. Garner responded, “We’re doing it. Yes, we are and I love it. It’s a good thing,” Ralph added.

The proud children of Ralph celebrated their mother’s Emmy win in 2022 on social media. Her son shared a video on Instagram where he can be seen along with his sister screaming in joy from the audience, reports People.

'We are so proud of you Mommy!'

"I've envisioned this moment for my mother my whole entire life. We are so proud of you Mommy! @thesherylleeralph you are A WINNER!!!! @ivycoco23 are in our seats crying. #emmys2022," he captioned. There were also reports of Garner sorting her differences with JLo and the two came together for the larger good of their children. "They realized they had no choice but to bury the hatchet, said the insider. It also added that Garner comparatively "value her privacy more" than Lopez and when she "sees her kids photographed out in public with JLo, their dad, and step-siblings, Jen thought it felt calculated."

Tags news