Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Brian Fichera? 'Today' host Dylan Dreyer’s fans gush over her pics with husband from Lake Tahoe trip: 'You guys make a great couple'

2023-07-17 15:17
Dylan Dreyer was absent from the 'Today' show during her visit to Lake Tahoe with her husband Brian Fichera for American Century Championship
Who is Brian Fichera? 'Today' host Dylan Dreyer’s fans gush over her pics with husband from Lake Tahoe trip: 'You guys make a great couple'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Today’ host Dylan Dreyer was missing from the morning show for a few days last week, but she took to Instagram to reveal the real reason behind her absence. The TV personality shared about taking on new adventures as she went on a trip to Lake Tahoe for an "adult summer camp."

Dreyer embraced her excited weekend as she visited Lake Tahoe for American Century Championship alongside her husband, Brian Fichera. She kept her fans posted about her whereabouts during her absence from the morning show and shared multiple snaps from her trip. The 'Today' star's fans couldn’t help but notice how adorable the couple looked in recent pics.

Who is Brian Fichera?

Brian Fichera is a talented television producer and cameraperson who has made a place for himself in the entertainment industry. While he may not be a household name, his work behind the scenes speaks volumes. Fichera has been an integral part of the NBC morning show 'Today', where he has honed his skills in various production roles. Beyond his professional achievements, he is also the husband of Dreyer, a well-known TV host and journalist. The couple married on October 6, 2012, and share three children. Fichera's charisma and occasional on-screen appearances have garnered him a devoted following, as fans appreciate his behind-the-scenes contributions.

'To my favorite couple'

Fichera and Dreyer often share glimpses of their happy family life on social media, showcasing their strong bond and affection for one another. The couple's relationship is a testament to their shared passion for their work in the industry and commitment to building a fulfilling life together. During their recent trip to Lake Tahoe, many fans gushed over the sweet pictures as one wrote, "It’s all about the outfits and you crushed it!!! Looking good while shining on the course!!! Hey, Fishlense crushed it as well🤗," while another commented, "I love you and Fishlense! So fun and what a beautiful trip!!!!" One more praised the duo’s bond, stating, "You both deserved this time away! To my favorite ❤️ couple! Cheers 🥂!" "You guys make a great couple!" wrote a user, and one more added, "I am a real fan of @dylandreyernbc😂 I so love watching you and Brian have a blast! Proud of you for getting out there and playing golf with all those men. Keep leading the way."

Tags news