Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How is John Schneider coping? 'The Dukes Of Hazzard' star breaks down in first Hollywood appearance since wife Alicia Allain's death

2023-07-30 17:56
John Schneider discussed his struggle with losing his wife, who was his musical and filmmaking collaborator, to cancer in February
How is John Schneider coping? 'The Dukes Of Hazzard' star breaks down in first Hollywood appearance since wife Alicia Allain's death

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Actor John Schneider of 'The Dukes of Hazzard' made his first public appearance in Hollywood following the tragic passing of his wife as he appeared for an interview. Schneider, 63, rose to fame playing Bo Duke in the enduring US TV action series. Alicia Allain, and he insisted that her death

Scheinder's wife died of cancer in February this year and a heartbroken Schneider discussed his struggle as he attempted to cope with the tragedy. In the exclusive conversation with Daily Mail, he insisted that the death of his musical and filmmaking collaborator would result in "remarkable, great things." He is adamant that his life would be dedicated to supporting those experiencing grief.

Schneider gave his first on-camera interview since her death

He discussed his healing process, admitting that he would never fully be able to recover from the loss, but explained that writing his new album, 'We Are Still Us' to "honor her" helped him cope with the situation. He acknowledged that the writing also tested him, despite helping him heal. At the Drinks With Dee Dee Sorvino cabaret show in Hollywood, Schneider gave his first on-camera interview since her death, where he supported the eponymous entertainer who lost her husband Paul Sorvino a year ago.

The country music performer wants to inspire listeners to express their feelings for loved ones now rather than waiting until it is too late. When Schneider returned to work on his most recent record, the 'Smallville' actor experienced conflicting emotions. He had been writing music with his wife for years. Now, with her tragic death, he promised to carry on their work and create a musical memorial to their love.

'I am trying to honor her professionalism..'

Schneider said, "My bride Alicia and I did our own movies and our own music, so we didn't work for anybody. So that was very, very helpful. Now that, really, my much, much, much better half is not here but waiting for me, I am trying to honor her professionalism and trying to honor her skill."

He added, "I just finished a new album that I think is the best thing I've ever done. It's all about her, it's called 'We're Still Us'." The actor continued by declaring that he was "very proud" of the final product. He added, "And I do believe it's helpful, but honestly, I don't see a time where this doesn't hurt like hell," he said, acknowledging the difficulty of his situation and the mix of emotions churning inside him.

Tags news epcelebs