Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate calls out Mark Zuckerberg for supposedly 'cheating' in Elon Musk NSFW Challenge, Internet says 'Checkmate'

2023-07-11 15:29
What prompted Tristan to target Zuckerberg specifically? Is there any backstory to his claims?
Tristan Tate calls out Mark Zuckerberg for supposedly 'cheating' in Elon Musk NSFW Challenge, Internet says 'Checkmate'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Renowned influencer Tristan Tate is known for his provocative statements on social media, often directed at fellow influencers. Tristan hails from a family known as the Tates and often seems to follow in the footsteps of his elder brother Andrew Tate. The Tates have recently faced serious allegations including rape, human trafficking, and money laundering charges.

In a recent tweet, Tristan targetted Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Meta - the parent company of Facebook, Instagram and now Threads, accusing him of "cheating" Twitter CEO Elon Musk. But what prompted Tristan to call out Zuckerberg specifically? Is there any backstory to his claims? Continue reading to uncover more about the context and content of Tate's tweet.

‘Somebody check on Zuck’

In a recent tweet, Tristan further ignited the rivalry between Musk and Zuckerberg, who have already agreed to a highly anticipated cage fight, generating significant interest within the MMA community. Adding to the tension before the fight, Musk also trash-talked Zuckerberg and issued an odd challenge, stating, "Zuck is a ck. I propose a literal dk measuring contest."

Amidst the unfolding drama, Tristan seized the opportunity to take revenge on Zuckerberg, who owns Instagram — the same platform that had previously banned Tristan for good. In a show of support for Musk, Tristan wrote, "Somebody check on Zuck, he may have been trying to cheat before accepting the challenge from @elonmusk." So far, there has been no response from Zuckerberg himself, but many Twitter users have voiced their perspectives on the matter.

'That’s what you call CHECKMATE'

After reading Tristan Tate's tweet, fans started sharing their perspectives. One fan tweeted, "That’s what you call CHECKMATE ". Another fan said, "I don’t think a surgery will fix his problem." The other fan wrote, "He tried cheating for Elons match, now he got punished." Another tweet read, "who do you think will win? elon is a kind of fat abd zuck is skinny as a needle". Another Twitter user, "what is it you call people who have this condition? I love the way you call these particular men out… 😅I guess zuck is one of them, like Tristan says".