Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Angelina Jolie exudes style in platform sandals and chic white attire during mother-daughter date with Zahara

2023-05-19 19:25
Although it's unclear what Angelina Jolie and Zahara Jolie-Pitt had planned for the day, it's not unusual to see them together
Angelina Jolie exudes style in platform sandals and chic white attire during mother-daughter date with Zahara

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Angelina Jolie, 47, and her daughter, Zahara Jolie-Pitt, 18, have been spotted spending quality time together on another occasion. On May 18, the mother-daughter combo was seen exiting the Greenwich Hotel in New York City, one day after they were captured traveling through New York's JFK Airport.

The ‘Maleficent' actress looked stunning in a floor-length white sundress with a v-neckline and stitching below the bust. She boosted her fit frame's height with white platform sandals. Angie had her brunette hair down in a middle part and wore aviator sunglasses to shield her eyes from the sun.

READ MORE

THE LONELINESS OF ANGELINA JOLIE: Star has 'no one left' in her life since rocky divorce from Brad Pitt

Angelina Jolie reveals sustainable fashion plan with new clothing and jewelry line as star applies for global trademark

Great mother-daughter bond

Zahara, who just ended her freshman year at Spelman College in Atlanta, wore an attire diametrically opposed to her mother's. Zahara wore an all-black combination consisting of bootcut slacks and a simple tee. She accessorized with a silver necklace and wore it with a brown cardigan and white shoes. Angelina’s second adopted child from Ethiopia appeared to energize herself for the day by drinking a bottled coffee beverage.

Although it's unclear what Angelina and Zahara had planned for the day, it's not unusual to see them together. During her university's Homecoming weekend in October 2022, Angelina paid a visit to Zahara and graciously posed for photos with some of her fans. Following the visit, a source close to the Jolie family revealed exclusively to HollywoodLife that Zahara was "happy" and "thrilled" to have her famous mother come over.

After visiting her mother during the Thanksgiving holiday and going shopping at Fred Segal in West Hollywood, Zahara headed back home. The next month, Zahara was home back again for winter break, and the mother-daughter pair were seen shopping and having fun in New York City before Zahara went back to Spellman for her second semester of freshman year.

‘I'm starting something new today’

One day after Angelina revealed on Instagram that she is starting an initiative to unite fashion enthusiasts, authorities, and professionals throughout the world, they went on their most recent expedition. She began the caption of a picture with the words "I'm starting something new today—a collective where everyone can create." Atelier Jolie.

The caption continued, "Atelier Jolie is a place for creative people to collaborate with a skilled and diverse family of expert tailors, pattern makers and artisans from around the world. It stems from my appreciation and deep respect for the many tailors and makers I’ve worked with over the years, a desire to make use of the high-quality vintage material and deadstock fabric already available, and also to be part of a movement to cultivate more self-expression. I’m looking forward to growing this with you."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news epcelebs