Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate describes love as having 'authority' over people, trolls say ‘he has larger ego than Mt Everest’

2023-09-26 14:24
Andrew Tate gets trolled after he shares his definition of 'Love'
Andrew Tate describes love as having 'authority' over people, trolls say ‘he has larger ego than Mt Everest’

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, a figure known for his controversial views, once used the platform 'X' (formerly known as Twitter) to express his thoughts on the topic of 'Love.'

Tate, also known as the 'Top G,' has become one of the most talked about names, thanks to his outspoken personality.

The former kickboxer turned influencer has built a narrative around him that portrays him as distinct from others, and this same approach extends to his perspective on love. In one of his videos, Tate emphasizes the importance of maintaining a sense of 'authority' when it comes to loving someone.

Andrew Tate shares his take on Love

In a video shared by David Sutclifge on YouTube, Andrew Tate shares his thoughts on love. The influencer, who is often criticized for his misogynistic views and has a reputation for sparking intense online discussions, was asked, "You call yourself a man of capability, are you a man of love?"

Tate then says, "I think a man becomes rich to feel loved and important, love is a powerful driving force. I certainly feel love, my world is full of love, when I look at my phone, I feel I am blessed, but since I believe in myself so strongly, so like the way I love them is to have a degree of authority over them."

Adding to this, he remarked, "Not in a crazy psychopathic way but 'you should do this, you should act this way or maybe that I love you so don't do this,' just like the way a parent loves a child."

In the latter part of the video he labels love as 'hard and strict', stating, "Love is strict, love is hard..ahh...not an emotion of do whatever you want to do."

Fans react to Andrew Tate's take on love

At the time of writing, Tate's video had approximately 18k views and had garnered various reactions from internet users.

One user wrote, "He has an ego larger than Mount Everest."

While the other wrote, "I think, and I used to think it way before this interview, I think its fine to have a reward earning mechanism even for the children to instill a thought that nothing comes free in this world and that you have to earn."

Another user wrote, "Oh my God. He is so good at gaslighting himself. It is so sad."

The fourth user wrote, "Always rational lol but is that real love Andrew, if he becomes criple right now and less capable how many of those people would 'LOVE' him."

Tags news