Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet slams Angela Deem as '90 Day Fiance' star films video in a messy room: 'For the love of God, clean your house!'

2023-07-13 09:56
'90 Day Fiancé' star Angela Deem shares people don't know her real self in new cryptic video
Internet slams Angela Deem as '90 Day Fiance' star films video in a messy room: 'For the love of God, clean your house!'

HAZLEHURST, GEORGIA: '90 Day Fiance' star Angela Deem continues to be cryptic in her social media post. In her latest Instagram video, the TLC show star talks about how her followers don't know her real and authentic side. However, social media users noticed the reality star's messy room and instantly asked to clean it.

Fans know Angela from '90 Day Fiancé' as she went all the way to Nigeria to meet her younger boyfriend Michael Ilesanmi for the first time in the franchise. Years later, Angela married Michael, but he has yet to come to America to start living a life together with his wife. Angela and Michael's relationship has been mostly rough, with her trying to make things happen her way. Notably, due to her rude and bossy behaviour on the TLC show, Angela continued to be judged and criticized by viewers on social media. On her Instagram, critics often called out Angela over her cryptic posts. However, Angela always tried to tell her haters that there is a side of her that no one knows and she is totally different from what everyone sees on social media.

Angela Deem shares life facts

Angela recently took to her Instagram and shared a video of herself. In the video, Angela lipsynced to the voice that said, "Remember this. My social media isn't private. My life is." The reality star further stated, "You don't know my life. You know my social media." Angela opted for a neon-coloured strappy dress. The reality star complimented her look with her signature jewellery. Alongside the video, Angela penned, "#Facts but keep thinking you do lmao."

'Clean your trailer'

Angela might have shared her life facts on the latest social media. But what the social media users have seen, they are now probably sure about her. In the latest video, Angela's room looked quite messy with multiple stuffs on her bed. A social media took to her comment section and wrote, "Maybe you should get off the internet and do a little cleaning?" Another user added, "You need to spend some time with your grandkids!! They need you!!! Clean up your house, and please put things away!!!" Another follower wrote, "Clean your trailer 😂." "For the love of God, clean your house!" said another person. Another critic noted, "Oh Angela please find some dignity an self respect 🫡 go and clean first."

Tags news