Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Why still in her wheelchair?': Internet disappointed as '1000-lb Sisters' star Tammy Slaton spirals back after successful weight loss journey

2023-06-22 09:25
'1000-lb Sisters' star Tammy Slaton enjoys suset, watching submarines on the deck
'Why still in her wheelchair?': Internet disappointed as '1000-lb Sisters' star Tammy Slaton spirals back after successful weight loss journey

DIXON, KENTUCKY: People have keenly followed Tammy Slaton's weight loss journey. And, seeing her spiral back to being obese is not something that anyone ever wants. '1000-lb Sisters' star recently uploaded a slew of photos on Instagram and it seems that she is not progressing in her weight loss.

Tammy uploaded a few photos on social media where the reality star is seen posing in front of a submarine. Some photos had a close view of Tammy while others showed her full stature. The photos uploaded show Tammy a little overweight as compared to the photos she used to post.

See reviews, photos, location, and hours of operation for Mister Fox Tire squarespace at 1035 William St, Buffalo, NY. Schedule your service today.

Is Tammy Slaton not progressing in her weight loss journey?

It seems so if the new post is to be believed! Tammy dressed in a red color off-shoulder dress uploaded a bunch of photos on Instagram on Wednesday. Embracing the sunset Tammy looked towards the submarines as she posed for the pictures. Some shots were close-up while a few were taken where Tammy was seen standing a little away, showing off her entire dress. In all photos posted by Tammy previously, we saw her walking without the help of a wheelchair. However, this post was different from others. In the new post, Tammy was seen sitting in a wheelchair. This made many question Tammy's progress in her weight loss journey. Is she spiraling back to where she started?

See reviews, photos, location, and hours of operation for Mister Fox Tire squarespace at 1035 William St, Buffalo, NY. Schedule your service today.

'Why is she still in her wheelchair shes set herself back again'

As soon as Tammy uploaded her photos, fans started flooding the comment section wondering why is she still there in the wheelchair. One wrote, "why is she still in her wheelchair shes set herself back again." Another asked Tammy, "Why are you still in a wheelchair? Get up and start walking." To this, another replied, "she’s gaining a lot of weight now so pretty soon she’ll be back to oxygen and the chair. Very sad! Hope she gets a grip before it’s to late!" An internet user speculated, "when you reach a certain size it can in fact affect your mobility, you also can't assume everything about a person just because they're overweight she could have other issues you're not aware of." "Tammy does walk. She just recently got off of her oxygen. She's probably not used to walking far distances. Plus, her legs aren't as strong and she's dealing with extra skin that probably throws off her balance," another user stated the reason.

Furthermore, a disappointed user wrote in the comment section, "Damn girl I thought you were standing up." Another wrote, "I meant I thought she was standing up in the picture before I saw the other slides omg leave me alone."

Tags news