Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate rebuffs claims of giving $300K to cancer patient, fans say 'take the clout, my man'

2023-08-16 16:55
Despite a video showing him aiding a cancer patient with $300,000, Tristan refuted making that donation, unsure of its source
Tristan Tate rebuffs claims of giving $300K to cancer patient, fans say 'take the clout, my man'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, the younger sibling of Andrew Tate, has repeatedly indicated his familiarity with charitable giving, frequently communicating his benevolent actions to his followers.

Nevertheless, in a recent tweet, Tristan directly refuted assertions that he had contributed $300,000 to assist a cancer patient.

Both Tristan and his brother Andrew consistently post videos and content on platform X, showcasing their compassionate endeavors to support marginalized individuals.

Despite their controversial and misogynistic viewpoints, these acts garner increased commendation for their philanthropic efforts.

Tristan Tate refutes claims on $300k donation

On August 14, a video clip began circulating on platform X, showing a man with rare cancer delivering a gratitude-filled speech to Tristan.

This speech acknowledged Tristan's substantial monetary contribution, which facilitated the acquisition of an A.I. leg for the individual.

Upon encountering this video, Tristan found himself puzzled by the assertion presented in the video's caption. He shared the video stating it is a positive piece of content.

However, Tristan was uncertain regarding the source of these donations, as he did not provide a sum of $300,000 to the individual in question.

Tristan wrote, "Good video. Unsure who makes these though because I didn’t give him 300k 😅"

Tristan Tate fans tell him to 'Take the clout'

Tristan's remarks, in which he rejected the claim of a $300,000 donation, sparked a whirlwind of excitement among fans. They promptly flocked to platform X to voice their perspectives.

Tristan said, "That video's stock price just shot.'" Another user wrote, "Take the clout my man." A user states, "Maybe that's where some of your seized money went 🙈🙈🙈" Another user commented, "Just stay quiet bro."

Tristan himself commented on the tweet as he replies to a fan, stating, "No no I did give this man money. But the caption on the video says 300k, a fan made it maybe?"