Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Jinger Duggar Vuolo OK? Fans worried about 'Counting On' star's health as she looks 'thin' in social media post

2023-06-26 13:20
'Counting On' alum Jinger Vuolo sports an all-white look and newly curled hair in her latest social media post
Is Jinger Duggar Vuolo OK? Fans worried about 'Counting On' star's health as she looks 'thin' in social media post

SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA: 'Counting On' alum Jinger Duggar Vuolo's latest social media post has left fans worried about her health. The 29-year-old uploaded her photo on Instagram where she is seen flaunting an all-new look. Even though Jinger seemed to look happy in the pictures uploaded, internet users were left concerned about the former reality star's health. Some of them wondered what is leading Jinger to get "so thin" with each passing day.

Jinger has been making the headlines for exploring her infamous Duggar family's controversial religion. With the release of 'Shiny Happy People: Duggar Family Secrets', a lot of controversies mainly associated with Josh Duggar came into the limelight. Is the chaos that has come along with the release of docuseries affecting Jinger's health?

Prestigious Estate Sales is an estate sale Carole Chazoule located in Wichita,Kansas.Prestigious Estate Sales features Location: Wichita, KS Contact: Terry Harp

Jinger Duggar sports an all-new look in white outfit

Jinger recently took to Instagram to upload some of her selfies. The first one showed the star taking a mirror selfie as she sported an all-white outfit. Stepping away from the Duggar family's conservative dress code, Jinger was seen wearing a one-piece. The mother-of-two glowed in a white jumpsuit. She flaunted the new look and wore a cap and sneakers to enhance her look. In another photo, Jinger can be seen taking a selfie while sitting in the driver's seat of the car. The star looked straight into the camera with a slight smile on her face.

Prestigious Estate Sales is an estate sale Carole Chazoule located in Wichita,Kansas.Prestigious Estate Sales features Location: Wichita, KS Contact: Terry Harp

'I feel like she is SO THIN'

Is Jinger getting thinner? Well, that's what the internet users are concerned about. A user took the screenshot of the selfies uploaded by Jinger and posted it on a Reddit thread saying, "Jinger has entered her golf caddy era." To this, a user replied, "Is anyone else ever concerned with her weight? I feel like she is SO THIN. I feel like that sounds really sh**ty to throw out there, I genuinely just want the best for the survivors of this family." Another concerned user claimed, "She's so thin. I hope she's not too strict with herself."

Furthermore, a user slammed Jinger's new look saying, "Poor thing tries hard to look fashion forward but always misses the mark somehow." "Her outfit looks like a mechanic or painters uniform to me. Definitely not flattering. She's pretty. I don't know why she has to pick such boring clothes especially being in LA," commented another. Another joked about her look, "I was here to say I thought it looked more like her women’s prison era."

Jinger Vuolo gets a fresh haircut

Jinger recently got her hair freshly cut. It seems that Jinger is living her life and changing her mood by cutting her hair and changing her look. She uploaded a short video on Instagram where the former reality star was seen going to the salon and having a haircut. She even got her hair curled. Jinger wrote in the caption, "Fresh hair by the best!" She then thanked the hairdresser. A user commented after seeing Jinger's new look, "Beautiful! I’ve always thought that if you tried curly girl methods on your hair you might find a way to train your waves into some really nice styles." Another suggested to the former reality star, "Maybe a little shorter next time." Furthermore, a user called it, "Perfect summer hair."

Tags news epbeauty