Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet in splits as 'The View' host Ana Navarro shares hilarious take on Kevin McCarthy's ousting

2023-10-04 11:54
Ana Navarro's jokes about Kevin McCarthy's ousting garnered hilarious responses after she called the incident a 's**t-show'
Internet in splits as 'The View' host Ana Navarro shares hilarious take on Kevin McCarthy's ousting

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: As reported by Reuters, “a handful of Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives on Tuesday ousted Republican Speaker Kevin McCarthy.” It has also been reported that McCarthy will not be running again.

TV show hosts, news anchors, and several others from the Democratic and Republican parties have reacted to this ousting, including ‘The View’ co-host Ana Navarro, who called it a “shit show.”

In addition, Navarro mocked former GOP House Speaker McCarthy on X, formerly known as Twitter, and also compared him to Kevin from the movie ‘Home Alone’.

Ana Navarro shares memes about Kevin McCarthy

On X, ‘The View’ co-host Ana Navarro shared her take on Kevin McCarthy being ousted as House Speaker. After the news broke out, Navarro simply wrote, “What a s**t-show.”

Moments after that, Navarro shared a comical gif of a woman looking through a magnifying glass. Along with this gif, Navarro wrote, “Me looking inside my heart for sympathy for Kevin McCarthy.”

In addition to these posts on the social media platform, Navarro also shared a meme of McCarthy, where he was compared to the character Kevin, the child from the movie ‘Home Alone’.

The text on the meme read, “One of these two Kevins successfully defended their house…” and based on the ‘Home Alone’ series, it wasn’t McCarthy. Navarro added laughing emojis to go with the meme.

Internet reacts to Ana Navarro 'looking for sympathy'

In response to ‘The View’ co-host Ana Navarro sharing her take on former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy being ousted, the internet has applauded Navarro as she looked inside her heart “for sympathy for Kevin McCarthy.”

One user on X responded, “I'd like to say I feel bad for the guy, but I can't talk and laugh at the same time,” while another wrote, “I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR KEVIN.”

Several people applauded Navarro for her sense of humor and agreed with her. A person wrote wrote, “Ana you rock!!!!” Another person wrote, “Finally, we can agree.”

Navarro’s post on X was filled with laughing emojis as the internet responded to ‘The View’ host. A fifth person responded by saying, “Well you’re a better person than I am - I didn’t care enough to look.” Another added to her joke, saying, “I'm using a micron microscope and haven’t found anything yet.”

Tags news