Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' co-host Ana Navarro shares Donald Trump memes on social media following his indictment

2023-08-03 09:59
Ana Navarro shared memes related to Donald Trump's indictment on various social media platforms and even liked a tweet by Mike Pence
'The View' co-host Ana Navarro shares Donald Trump memes on social media following his indictment

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: After Donald Trump was indicted on August 1, 2023, social media platforms were filled with tweets, posts, and memes about the former president. Alyssa Farah Griffin, Joy Behar, and Ana Navarro were the three co-hosts from ‘The View’ who took to social media to talk about Trump’s indictment prior to the segment on the following day.

Griffin shared a series of tweets and had a lot to say as Trump’s former aide. Behar demanded that the trial following the indictment be televised for the world to see. As for Navarro, her social media looked a little different, with memes, pictures, and humourous tweets in light of the infamous indictment.

Navarro shares Trump memes on Instagram and Twitter

As soon as Trump’s indictment was announced, Navarro took to social media to share a meme. The first meme that she shared on Instagram, which was also shared on her Twitter, was captioned, “I know this is the third indictment (so far), but it never gets old. You know why? Because in America, nobody should be above the law.” In the meme, Trump posed in a dance stance with an orange background. The meme was created by someone else and had “I’m soo indicted and I just can’t hide it! I’m about to lose in court, and I won’t like it” written beside the picture.

In addition to that meme, Navarro shared another post exclusively on Twitter. She edited a picture from Trump’s ‘not guilty’ plea. ‘The View’ co-host made some corrections to the original post, like changing “not guilty” to “guilty” and “contribute” to “don’t contribute” and finally “stronger” to “dumber.” Along with the picture, Navarro tweeted, “Fixed it.”

Other posts by Navarro

Those two memes weren’t the only things ‘The View’ co-host Navarro shared following Trump’s indictment. She also shared a picture of the White House on her Instagram with the text, “Trump’s term wasn’t a presidency. It was a crime spree,” written over it. Navarro captioned this post, “And it didn’t begin or end with his Presidency. The lying, cheating and criminal behavior has been a life-time endeavor.”

Former Vice President Mike Pence also tweeted about Trump, and Navarro in turn, retweeted him, along with admitting to liking his tweet, while also taking a dig at Twitter’s rebranding by Elon Musk. Navarro wrote, “Jesus Christ. I just fucking liked a tweet (is it called a an “x” now?), by Mike Pence,” seemingly surprised given her dislike for him which she has previously made apparent. All these tweets, memes, and posts received plenty of traction from Navarro’s fans on the internet.