Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Will Paddy Pimblett fight Logan Paul? UFC legend responds to WWE superstar's cage fight call out

2023-07-18 19:21
Paddy Pimblett said, 'I haven’t fought in over 6-7 months, and people are still talking about me, I’m not even ranked'
Will Paddy Pimblett fight Logan Paul? UFC legend responds to WWE superstar's cage fight call out

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Patrick Mark Pimblett aka Paddy Pimblett, is an accomplished mixed martial artist competing in the Lightweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Prior to joining the UFC, he held the Cage Warriors Featherweight Championship. On the other hand, Logan Paul is a widely recognized internet personality who has transitioned into the sport of boxing and is currently signed with the WWE.

During an interview with Slothboxx on YouTube, Pimblett addressed the invitation for a cage fight presented by Paul. The call for a cage fight came about when Twitter CEO Elon Musk and Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg proposed a cage fight. Pimblett also voiced his perspective on the proposed cage fight involving the CEOs of social media platforms.

‘I’ll fight for his wages’

During the conversation with Slathboxx, Paddy shared his insights and was happy to accept his cage fight. For the unversed, Paul publicly challenged Pimblett to a fight. This challenge occurred in the context of Musk and Zuckerberg's hypothetical proposed fight. Also, Paul has made a recent declaration, indicating that he would participate in a charity event as part of the undercard for a fight between Zuckerberg and Musk. An undercard refers to the series of preliminary fights that take place before the main event. By expressing his willingness to compete on the undercard, Paul is signaling his intention to participate in the charity event, potentially as a supporting bout leading up to the main fight between Zuckerberg and Musk.

Now, it is implied that Pimblett has responded to Paul's call-out, providing an answer or a response to Paul's challenge. Pimblett claimed, “I’m sure he said he’d fight for free as well? I’ll take his wages then. I’ll fight for his wages and my own. Of course, it’s a publicity stunt. But it works well for me because I’m not fighting and people are still talking about me” He further claimed, “That shows I’m doing everything right. I haven’t fought in over 6-7 months, and people are still talking about me, I’m not even ranked. But I’m still the name on the tip of everyone’s tongue.”

‘I don’t think they’ll end up fighting’

When the YouTuber asked Pimblett to share his perspective on Musk and Zuckerberg's cage fight, Pimblett replied: “I don’t. I don’t think they’ll end up fighting. If they were to do anything, it’ll be a grappling match but I don’t even think they’d do that, to be honest. Both of them are people that wouldn’t want to lose.”

For the unversed, Last month, Zuckerberg publicly received a direct challenge from Musk. Both individuals have openly accepted the challenge. Photos have surfaced of them training alongside notable figures in the combat sports world, such as Georges St-Pierre, Alex Volkanovski, and Israel Adesanya.