Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'They were so robbed': Viewers call out 'The Voice' 2023's 'bulls**t' for 'rigging' Team Blake's win after Ryley Tate and Holly Brand's elimination

2023-05-16 12:19
Noivas, Gina Miles, Sorelle, D. Smooth, and Grace West advance to 'The Voice' Season 23's Top 5 list
'They were so robbed': Viewers call out 'The Voice' 2023's 'bulls**t' for 'rigging' Team Blake's win after Ryley Tate and Holly Brand's elimination

UNIVERSAL CITY, CALIFORNIA: Ryley Tate Wilson and Holly Brand were two singers for whom 'The Voice' Season 23 fans most rooted to be advanced to the finale. However, not seeing the same happen made fans furious. They started questioning the voting system of NBC's show and wondered how could the show eliminate such good singers.

It seems that some of the fans had an answer to why Ryley and Holly were eliminated from the show. A few fans believed that 'The Voice' Season 23 was rigged for Blake Shelton's team to win. Since it's Blake's last season in the show, fans believe that NBC is looking ahead to give tribute to him by making him win. And, did the same concept made other singers pay price?

RELATED ARTICLES

'The Voice' 2023 Semifinals: Fans say Chance the Rapper's energy 'seems off' as he looks uncomfortable on live TV

Who are the new coaches of 'The Voice' Season 24? NBC shuffles panelists amid Blake Shelton exit

'Justice for Ryley and Holly!'

Fans ask for justice as Ryley and Holly get eliminated from the show. Knowing that Ryley and Holly was worth going ahead for the finale, a fan tweeted, "I'm gonna say it, justice for Ryley and Holly!! #TheVoice that's like Chance stealing Kala only for her to leave." Another wrote, "Ryley Tate and holly should’ve made it through I’m so sad." Another fan slammed the show for making Sorelle move ahead but not Ryley and Holly, "HOLLY AND RYLEY TATE DESERVED TO BE IN THE FINALE!!!! #Sorelle is a good group, but it is not RIGHT!!" A fan called out the show, "Sorelle made it over Holly and Ryley!? This is exactly why I haven’t watched this show in years. It’s rigged and it’s such bulls**t!!."

Is 'The Voice' Season 23 'rigged' for Blake Shelton's win?

Blake's two team members moved ahead In 'The Voice' Season 23's semi-finals round. Where only one singer moved ahead in the Top 5 from each coaches' team Blake's both singers got advanced. Seeing this a fan called out the show, "Of course both of Blake's artists go through. Rigged again. They are gonna make sure Blake goes out on top." Another tweeted, "It’s fixed for Blake, Rylie and Holly should be in there. I’m pissed, they are. Better than novious and the group is voices and doesn’t belong at all." "Not saying it’s rigged for Blake to win but I feel like I never see anyone talk about his team compared to like Ryley and Holly," tweeted another. A fan trashed the show's voting, "This HURTS. They were so robbed. I’m convinced the vote was rigged for Blake’s team. Ryley has literally been my favorite singer the whole show and he was the one I was so confident was going through!"

Who are 'The Voice' Season 23's Top 5?

The singers who were eliminated in Semi-Finals are Ryley from Team Niall, Holly from Team Kelly, and Ray Uriel from Team Chance the Rapper. Moreover, the ones who advance ahead for the "Live Finale, Part 1" are Noivas and Grace West from Team Blake, Sorelle from Team Chance, Gina Miles from Team Niall, and D. Smooth from Team Kelly. These Top 5 singers will be seen competing with each other in the upcoming finale week.

The finale will be a two-part episode. The "Live Finale, Part 1" will release on Monday, May 22. It follows with the two-hour-long second part, "Live Cutdown Show" and "Live Finale, Part 2", releasing on Tuesday, May 23 from 8-10 pm ET.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.