Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View': Whoopi Goldberg says she's a picky eater and will break Joy Behar's fingers over food

2023-06-21 11:28
Whoopi Goldberg was saved by a commercial break after the awkward on-air encounter with co-host Joy Behar
'The View': Whoopi Goldberg says she's a picky eater and will break Joy Behar's fingers over food

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: One of the best parts of ‘The View’ which is loved by the audience as well as the co-hosts, has to be Hot Topics. This segment of the talk show includes some of the most bizarre topics, and in Tuesday’s episode, it was picky eaters.

Food is always a debatable topic and something most people are passionate about. ‘The View’ co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg, Sara Haines, Joy Behar, Sunny Hostin, and Alyssa Farah Griffin are definitely among those people. As the Hot Topics discussion about picky eaters began, Goldberg and Behar had a lot to say, and Behar especially didn’t hold back from revealing any secrets.

'I too am a picky eater'

The topic of picky eaters emerged from a Reddit threat about a picky eater who refused to go to a particular restaurant to celebrate her husband’s promotion, and people disagreed. As Goldberg finished reading the cue card, she said, “I too am a picky eater and many picky eaters are like me. If people are going to restaurants that you know you not going to want to eat any of the food, you generally say, I will see you when you come back. Because nobody you know…people get uncomfortable when you’re not eating and they are. So, I understand why she didn’t go, she thought she was doing the right thing.” Goldberg then turns to look straight at the camera and says, “None of you apparently are picky eaters, and you don’t know.”

‘I will break your fingers’

Other co-hosts delved into this conversation after Goldberg’s mini monologue about being a picky eater. However, as they reached the end of this conversation, Goldberg talked about eating food before she goes anywhere, to which Behar responded with an “alright” which caught Goldberg’s attention.

Goldberg faced Behar and asked, “Did you just say alright?” To this, Behar responded, “I’ve got to say, you eat my entire lasagna, so let’s not go there.” Goldberg doesn’t deny it as she holds her hands up in defense, followed by a friendly threat from the picky eater, “I will eat it, and I will break your fingers if you try to get some." The segment soon ended, and no more lasagna-eating secrets about Goldberg were revealed any further.

Tags news epcelebs