Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Irina Shayk rumored to have 'thrown herself' at Gisele Bundchen's ex Tom Brady at a wedding

2023-06-10 12:28
Irina Shayk was all over Tom Brady as they attended the wedding of Joe Nahmad and Madison Headrick in Sardinia
Irina Shayk rumored to have 'thrown herself' at Gisele Bundchen's ex Tom Brady at a wedding

SARDINIA, ITALY: A few-months-single Tom Brady and famous model Irina Shayk sparked affair rumors after reports said that she “threw herself at him” at an event. The two were present at the wedding of Joe Nahmad and Madison Headrick in Costa Smeralda in Sardinia, Italy.

Other prominent guests of the A-list wedding were Serena Williams, Venus Williams, auctioneer Simon de Pury, Leonardo DiCaprio, and entrepreneur David Grutman. However, the former Victoria's Secret Angel and 45-year-old NFL legend were the ones who attracted the most attention, Page Six reports.

‘They’re just friends’

As per a tipster, “She followed him around all weekend. She was throwing herself at him.” It has also been said that Brady did not reciprocate her alleged feelings and confided to a pal that he “wasn’t interested” in dating the 37-year-old. However, another source close to Shayk told DailyMail.com, “They’re just friends. They have a purely platonic relationship.”

This comes months after Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen divorced each other after more than a decade of marriage and two children. In an October 2022 statement, the former football quarterback reportedly said, “We arrived at this decision amicably and with gratitude for the time we spent together. We are blessed with beautiful and wonderful children who will continue to be the center of our world in every way. We wish only the best for each other as we pursue new chapters in our lives that are yet to be written.”

‘Co-parenting is parenting’

Shayk is also a mother of a daughter, Lea, whom she had with her ex Bradley Cooper. She and Cooper were together from 2015 to 2019. She told Elle in 2021, “I never understood the term co-parenting. When I’m with my daughter, I’m 100 percent a mother, and when she’s with her dad, he’s 100 percent her dad. Co-parenting is parenting.”

Also, this year in April, the television personality shared with Harper's Bazaar her love for her daughter and how she taught her self-love. “I’ve learned to love my imperfections. You need to love all of you. My daughter is a big part of why I started to love myself even more. She’ll say, ‘I love Daddy so much, I love Mama so much, I love Nana, I love Babulya—’ who is my mom. Then she goes, ‘And I really love myself.’ And I’m looking at my daughter and I’m like, ‘Wow, I wasn’t like that at six years old,’” Shayk added.

Tags news