Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Not fully accurate': Bre Tiesi opens up about anxiety over 'Selling Sunset' dramatizing her personal life

2023-05-19 05:26
'It's just one of those things where people have to take it with a grain of salt and understand that there's a difference', said Bre Tiesi
'Not fully accurate': Bre Tiesi opens up about anxiety over 'Selling Sunset' dramatizing her personal life

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Bre Tiesi is excited to be a member of the ‘Selling Sunset’ family! The star features in the show’s sixth season, and the episode is all set to drop on Friday, May 19. However, Tiesi is a bit anxious about it, "I think that, yes, there's some drama that is, let's say, dramatize. I'm not really sure the word to use with this one, but there's some of my personal life in a situation that happens with Nick and all of these things that are not fully accurate."

The 32-year-old continued, “So I think that some of that I'm not excited about or thrilled is occurring. For me, it's just one of those things where people have to take it with a grain of salt and understand that there's a difference. There still is a difference between my real life and the show."

READ MORE

Bre Tiesi says she has a very supportive relationship with Nick Cannon's ex-wife Mariah Carey

Nick Cannon mocked for ANOTHER maternity shoot, this time with with with Bre Tiesi

'I have all these amazing perks'

Tiesi was quick to add that despite the ‘drama’ she had fun on the show, "I think just filming a show, in general, is fun. I mean, every day, you go to work, I'm just living my life. I don't have a 9:00 to 5:00. I get to just be myself. I get to [do] glam. I have all these amazing perks. And of course, I'm in an industry where you could sell a $20 million home and make an amazing commission," reports People.

'I build good relationships with other girls'

The star further added, "You never get bored, you never know what's going to happen, especially in this office. So it's definitely fun." Tiesi also shared that she’s taking home a lot from the show and made a few strong 'bonds', "The first person I had any interaction with was Heather [Rae El Moussa], and she's definitely the one that I've become the closest with. But I would say that my bonds have gotten even closer with Emma [Hernan] and Chrishell [Stause]. And I'm starting to build good relationships with the other girls. And I do have a relationship with Amanza [Smith], as well."

The show will premiere on Netflix on Friday.

Tags news