Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What happened between Landon Barker and Joe Chavez? Charli D'Amelio's boyfriend shares photo of eye injury

2023-08-24 19:17
Fans speculated the incident happened due to Landon Barker's girlfriend, Charli D'Amelio
What happened between Landon Barker and Joe Chavez? Charli D'Amelio's boyfriend shares photo of eye injury

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Landon Barker revealed he had an eye injury after a physical altercation with TikToker Joe Chavez at a party in Los Angeles.

It appears that this incident took place when he was defending his his girlfriend, Charli D'Amelio.

Although there are no videos capturing the entire fight, some photos have surfaced showing Barker with a prominent red mark on his face, surrounded by a crowd of onlookers.

Landon Barker gets into a fight

The news initially surfaced earlier this week, surprising fans who were taken aback by the fact that Barker had been involved in a physical altercation.

In a TikTok video that has been removed, Chavez asserted that he had engaged in a “random fight”" with Barker, citing a dispute "over a girl" as the reason. Many speculated that the girl in question is D'Amelio.

Chavez claimed, “His friends were pressing me, and it was just bound to f*****g happen. I whooped his ass.” He kept boasting, calling the fight with Barker a “piece of cake.”

Barker later took to Snapchat to discuss the incident, revealing his bruised face as a consequence of the ordeal.

“Successful shoot day, besides my eye lol. This was literally all the damage that was done from the [fight],” he captioned the photo.

Barker shared another post regarding the situation, responding to a fan's question by stating that he "can't speak on" the fight at this moment.

D'Amelio has not addressed the matter on her social media platforms, but it was rumored that the entire incident might be connected to an upcoming music video involving Barker.

'It probably wasn't for charli'

In reaction to the news, one fan wrote, "It probably wasn't for Charli."

Another wrote, "So I still think it’s for a music video because there is no way nobody have seen the video of this boy whooping Landon a** I see no video or if it’s not for a music video whose the girl y’all fighting over? Charli? "

A third wrote, "Sorry but I just find it hard to believe people don’t know who Landon is."

A fourth user wrote, "When u accidentally picked the wrong actor to be in your music video"

Tags news epcelebs