Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Will Bergie and Allie Ryan's relationship work? 'Love Island USA' stars' age difference sparks debate among fans

2023-08-09 12:19
Carsten 'Bergie' Bergersen and Allie Ryan spend time knowing about eachother during Casa Amor twist
Will Bergie and Allie Ryan's relationship work? 'Love Island USA' stars' age difference sparks debate among fans

PACIFIC HARBOUR, FIJI: 'Love Island USA' season 5 featured several ups and downs between the couples. While some struggled to make a real connection with their cast members, others were open and honest about their feelings with one another. Meanwhile, there's one islander who still struggled to find even one connection in the villa.

Carsten 'Bergie' Bergersen has been friend zoned since he entered the villa. However, he had high hopes for the Casa Amor as seven new women were introduced during the twist. Among them was Madison native Allie Ryan.

Who is Allie Ryan?

Allie hails from Wisconsin and recently turned 28 in July. She followed in her mom's footsteps and pursued a career in nursing. Meanwhile, Allie's parents also worked as a town mortician. According to Peacock, Allie loves adventure and enjoys everything Wisconsin had to offer.

When she wasn't at the family morgue, Allie goes tubing, snowmobiling and skiing. Allie was also a dancer for 17 years and is a self-proclaimed 'Jill of all trades.' Notably, Allie's relationship superpower is becoming best friends with her boyfriends' mothers and she's even stayed in touch with some after breaking up.

Allie's bio notes, "She knows the way to win over any man is with their mom, and Allie always hits it off with them." Allie recently made her television debut with 'Love Island USA' as she entered the villa during the always-popular Casa Amor twist, where she, along with several other new singles, attempt to form a quick connection with one of the current contestants and lure them away from their partners.

Carsten 'Bergie' Bergersen bonds with Allie Ryan

In the latest episode, Bergie and Allie spent time knowing each other and with their conversation, it appeared like they surely have sparked a connection. The two also have similar choices as they both love to spend more time at home. Allie noted that she likes to go out but she would rate staying at home watching football, drinking beer and doing things like that.

Bergie also admitted that he likes to spend his weekend with his family. Meanwhile, Allie admitted to Bergie that she is really into someone that makes her feel comfortable and allows her to be herself "because a lot of times I feel like I always had to be perfect and like If I wasn't it wasn't accepted or allowed and I just really want to be with someone that like can take me for all of me."

'I don’t see Bergie and Allie working'

While Bergie instantly sparked the connection with Allie, the 'Love Island USA' viewers think their connection might not work. They pointed out that Bergie and Allie's age difference might create problems in the future. Bergie is currently 23 years old and Allie is 28 years old. A Twitter user wrote, "Allie looks like she could be Bergie's stepmother." Another person noted, "I don’t see Bergie and Allie working 🤷🏻‍♀️." Another user tweeted, "That is this edit cause I KNOW this allie girl ain’t feeling Bergie and I KNOW Bergie and saying she’s wifey after one conversation." Meanwhile, another Reddit user said, "Maybe... but considering there's an age difference between them, I doubt it will work out... Bergie needs to talk to every girl from Casa Amor not just Allie." Another viewer added, "Allie didn’t seem interested in him romantically in the least!" Another critic noted, "He legit falls for anyone who gives him attention. She also looks like she could be his aunt."

Comment
by u/Big-Possession-3228 from discussion Ice Berg…
in LoveIslandUSA Comment
by u/Maerie11-49 from discussion Ice Berg…
in LoveIslandUSA Comment
by u/BlitzyParis from discussion Ice Berg…
in LoveIslandUSA

'Love Island USA' Season 5 premiered on Peacock on Tuesday, July 18, 2023. During premiere week, new episodes will be available to stream every day at 9 pm ET. Subsequently, new episodes will be released on Thursdays through Tuesdays on Peacock.