Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What does Darius Jackson do for a living? From bit-part actor to fitness instructor, Keke Palmer's ex-beau is jack of all trades

2023-11-12 19:47
According to IMDb, Darius Jackson will next be seen as Agent Moyo in the film 'Dawn of the Predator'
What does Darius Jackson do for a living? From bit-part actor to fitness instructor, Keke Palmer's ex-beau is jack of all trades

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'Hustlers' actor Keke Palmer has filed for a domestic violence restraining order against her ex-boyfriend and the father of her son, Darius Jackson, according to People on November 9.

Responding to the emergency filing, the Los Angeles County judge granted a temporary restraining order against Jackson and also granted Palmer temporary sole custody of their eight-month-old son.

As per the order, Jackson should stay at least 100 yards away from his former girlfriend and son.

After dating for two years from 2021, the couple separated in October 2023 when Palmer accused Jackson of physically abusing her during the relationship.

The legal proceedings have sparked people's curiosity about what Jackson actually does for a living.

Minor acting roles to fitness instructor, Darius Jackson has done it all

Jackson's livelihood comes from various sources, spanning from small-scale acting roles to being a fitness instructor.

The 29-year-old Jackson has made some minor appearances in TV shows like 'Games People Play', and KeyTV's 'SportsFan'. He was credited as Darius Daulton for these projects.

According to IMDb, he is all set to portray the character of Agent Moyo in the upcoming science-fiction film 'Dawn of the Predator' directed by Nimrod Zalmanowitz.

Besides the small-scale onscreen jobs, he is also a fitness instructor at the California-based Inspire Fitness.

According to his biography on the Inspire Fitness website, he comes from a family of athletes.

He focused on football in high school and earned a scholarship to Fresno State University. Later, he also dabbled in boxing. The website says that Jackson is currently pursuing a career in sports media.

Keke Palmer accuses Darius Jackson of 'physical and emotional abuse'

The issues between the couple went public in July when Jackson called her out for her attire in a tweet on X (formerly Twitter).

Jackson was unhappy with Palmer's fitted, black bodysuit under a sheer dress she wore while watching Usher's performance in their Las Vegas residency.

In a declaration attached to the court filing obtained by People, Palmer claimed that Jackson subjected her to physical violence and emotional abuse.

According to the filing, there were "many instances of physical violence, including striking and grabbing me around the neck, descriptions of Darius destroying my personal property, including diaries and prescription eyeglasses, throwing my belongings into the street, throwing my car keys to prevent me from driving away, hitting me in front of our son, spewing profanities about me to our son, threatening to kill himself with a gun if I left him, harassment, and other physical and emotional abuse."

Jackson reacted to the restraining order by posting a picture of him holding his son with the caption, "I love you, son. See you soon."

Tags news