Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast's 'buried alive for 7 days' video gets over 30M views, Internet says 'too dangerous'

2023-11-19 18:52
MrBeast's video where he is buried inside a coffin for 7 days, is going viral on various social media platforms
MrBeast's 'buried alive for 7 days' video gets over 30M views, Internet says 'too dangerous'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: Jimmy Donaldson, known as MrBeast, is making waves with his recent 'terrifying' video titled 'I Spent 7 Days Buried Alive'.

The video is rapidly going viral on various social media platforms, particularly YouTube, where it has claimed the #7 trending spot. Notably, the video is poised to set a new record, currently amassing over 30 million views.

The buzz around the video intensified after MrBeast shared a sneak peek on Instagram, offering glimpses of the 18-minute footage. With a call to action to his massive YouTube following of 200 million, the video gained traction. Preceding this daring release, MrBeast had shared a video showcasing the construction of wells in Africa, transitioning to his latest, more 'dangerous' content.

While some fans find the uniqueness of the video intriguing, others express concern for the YouTuber's well-being, deeming the content 'dangerous'.

MrBeast feels 'all good' after spending 7 days in coffin

In a viral YouTube video, MrBeast set the stage for a daring endeavor—burying himself alive. He meticulously arranged a stone near a makeshift graveyard and then leaped into a coffin positioned underground. A JCP vehicle (presumably a construction vehicle) arrived to gather sand and fill the space over the coffin once MrBeast was in place.

As the sand began to fill the area, MrBeast expressed the gravity of the situation, declaring it the scariest thing he had ever done. He acknowledged that being buried alive is a universal fear. He emphasized the authenticity of the challenge, asserting that he was genuinely entrusting his life to the coffin for the next seven days.

Inside the buried coffin, MrBeast shared his discomfort and outlined the provisions for his survival over the next seven days, including a bathroom and a briefcase containing MREs and snacks. Despite the inherent danger, he highlighted safety measures, having three individuals constantly monitoring him to ensure his well-being.

Members of MrBeast's crew, responsible for creating YouTube content, were standing outside and communicating with him via phone. The video continued with MrBeast beginning his first day. He hoped that he would wake up well-rested. Evidentally, MrBeast spent 7 days inside the coffin.

Emerging from the buried coffin after seven days, MrBeast exclaimed, "I didn't die, all good! It's actually a crazy feeling, but the real surprise was waiting for me. I was finally able to celebrate reaching 200 million."

The conclusion was marked by an explosive revelation.

Internet reacts to MrBeast's new video on YouTube

Upon watching MrBeast's video on YouTuber, thousands of comments flocked to the comment section in a few hours.

One fan exclaimed, "Wow, Mr. Beast, your determination to spend 7 days buried alive is truly mind-blowing! The level of commitment to your challenges is both inspiring and entertaining. Keep pushing boundaries and creating unique content."

Another fan said, "If Jimmy had his own Netflix series, it would be insane."

The third fan congratulated MrBeast saying, "Congrats on 200 million Jimmy. Couldn't happen to a better person!"

The fourth user said, "It actually emotional..i teared up too when he was tearing.. this just insane.. respect as always."

Another user wrote, "To spend 7 days laying down, absolutely bored. Jimmy is a Beast."

One fan expressed concern and said, "Too dangerous."

Tags news