Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Lily Calo? Dean McDermott captured holding hands with rumored gf while ex-wife Tori Spelling takes children to lunch

2023-10-15 11:20
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott married in 2006 and filed for divorce in June this year
Who is Lily Calo? Dean McDermott captured holding hands with rumored gf while ex-wife Tori Spelling takes children to lunch

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Dean McDermott is back in the game. Splitting with his wife and the Beverly Hills, 90210 alum Tori Spelling, Lily Calo is apparently the Canadian actor's new girlfriend.

His rumored girlfriend is a senior account executive at Conscious Community Global in LA, per Page Six. She was born in New Jersey and is based in Austin, Texas, as the gallery director and co-founder of Canvas. She then moved to Los Angeles, where she most likely met Dean.

McDermott seems to be struggling with his finances

Both Dean and Tori are going through a financial crisis, the very reason why the former visited the welfare office.

McDermott and the 32-year-old were pictured holding hands as they visited the Department of Social Services West Valley office in Chatsworth around 5 pm.

Calo said in an interview in 2021, “I was a shy kid from the East coast with the humble goal of seeing the entire world and learning about as many other cultures as I could," per Daily Mail.

She had further said, “I knew one way I could do this would be through the arts, but felt I was not an artist in any traditional sense. I eventually discovered my art was within writing and that reading ironically brought me out of my shell.”

Tori Spelling 'keeps her calm' amid Dean's new romance

Amid the new development, Dean's ex-wife Tori continued with her responsibilities and took their five children for lunch on the afternoon of Friday, October 13.

She chose comfortable clothes, donning loose-fitting cargo jeans and a black tee.

Tori and Dean married in 2006 and filed for divorce this year, ending their 17-year-long marriage. They have five children together, Liam, 16, Stella, 15, Hattie, 12, Finn, 11, and Beau, six.

McDermott announced their separation over his social media post. “It’s with great sadness and a very very heavy heart that after 18 years together and 5 amazing children, that @torispelling and I have decided to go our separate ways, and start a new journey of our own,” he wrote on Instagram, but has since deleted the post.

A source earlier stated Spelling is “trying to have a summer vacation with her kids on a budget that works for her,” in a conversation with US Weekly. They added that she is likely to opt for a “downgraded glamour vacation,” but it’s also “realistically all she can afford at the moment”.

Another insider told the publication that Spelling is looking for “peace of mind” for herself and her children and that she "merely" wants to get away from the Los Angeles scene for the summer.

They further said, “She’s doing it on a realistic budget that works for her right now.”

Tags news