Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet in splits as Jason Kelce shares video of Taylor Swift fan calling Travis Kelce romance a 'betrayal' for Philadelphia Eagles

2023-09-26 16:56
Jason Kelce, who's an Eagles player, poked fun at the dating rumors surrounding his brother, Travis Kelce, a Chiefs player, and Taylor Swift
Internet in splits as Jason Kelce shares video of Taylor Swift fan calling Travis Kelce romance a 'betrayal' for Philadelphia Eagles

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Philadelphia Eagles star Jason Kelce's brother, Travis Kelce, extended an invitation to pop megastar Taylor Swift to attend the September 24 game between the Kansas City Chiefs and Chicago Bears.

This gesture by Travis piqued the curiosity of the Swifties, prompting them to wonder how she would honor her Pennsylvania roots amid the speculation surrounding her relationship with the NFL star.

Jason, 35, who has previously stated that he isn't privy to the details of his brother's dating life, responded to the situation by reposting a video featuring a fervent Swiftie expressing disappointment over the singer's attendance at Travis' game.

Fan does not approve of Taylor Swift's romance with Travis Kelce

In the video shared by a user named Kelly Keegs on X (formerly Twitter), she expressed disappointment at Taylor Swift's presence at the Chiefs vs Bears game.

Keegs openly expressed her disapproval of Travis, using the term "so gross," and emphasized her lack of interest in him or the speculated romantic relationship between the two.

She goes on to say, "What a betrayal for the Eagles, by the way. [Taylor] sings about Eagles T-shirts in her songs, but she’s doing this?"

Taylor, who lived near Redding, Pennsylvania, during her early years, has previously stated she's a fan of the Philadelphia Eagles. She made it clear in her song 'Gold Rush' where she mentions an Eagles T-shirt.

Jason Kelce shares video of Swiftie calling Travis Kelce's romance a 'betrayal' for Eagles

Jason Kelce took notice of the viral video and reposted it with the caption, "PREACH!!!! Go Birds!"

Meanwhile, fans found it hilarious and quickly shared their amusement on social media.

One user wrote, "Wow. This was genuinely funny," while another agreed, replying, "More so because of the retweet."

"Lmao you wild for this," stated a user, with one more saying, "Hahah Jason Kelce is an absolute GOAT!"

Another chimed in, "Sexy Batman you are f**king hilarious!"

A user said, "Taylor ain’t no Eagles fan! Banish her from Philly!!"

"LOL!! Maybe she’s gonna root for both teams, like your lovely mom does. 🤷🏽‍♂️," pointed out someone.

When the older Kelce was questioned about Travis dating Taylor on live television, he stated that he doesn't "really know" what's happening in his brother's dating life.

"It's hard to answer because I don't really know a lot about Travis' love life," said Jason, adding, "I try to keep his business kind of his business, stay out of that world," on the '94WIP Morning Show with Joe DeCamara and Jon Ritchie'.

He further joked, "Having said that, man, I think they're doing great and I think it's all 100% true, and I hope this thing goes a mile - no, I'm joking, I don't know what's happening."

Tags news