Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet labels Fox News anchor Sean Hannity 'loser' over his remark about Hunter Biden's whereabouts

2023-08-20 09:24
The internet comes to Hunter Biden's defense after Sean Hannity calls him a 'squatter'
Internet labels Fox News anchor Sean Hannity 'loser' over his remark about Hunter Biden's whereabouts

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Hunter Biden has been a part of the headlines almost as much as his father, Joe Biden. In the wake of this opportunity, Fox News anchor Sean Hannity hasn’t spared Hunter and took a massive dig at him.

As per the New York Post, Hunter stayed at the White House for two weeks after he agreed to the plea deal, and most staffers at the White House were unaware. Hannity took the liberty to post about this on his website and tweet about it.

Hannity’s tweet wasn’t received well by those on the internet as the Fox News anchor was thrashed on Twitter for the same. Nevertheless, Hannity continues to relentlessly report on the Biden father and son duo.

Sean Hannity takes a dig at Hunter Biden

After reports about Hunter Biden’s whereabouts were revealed, Hannity took to Twitter to share an article on his webpage titled – “SQUATTER AT 1600: Hunter Spent Two Weeks at the White House, Most Staff Unaware!” Along with that, the tweet read, “*HUNTER HIDES OUT AT WHITE HOUSE!*”

Internet defends Hunter Biden

People have not held back when it came to calling out Hannity on his tweet about Hunter as one person tweeted, “Why is it so important to report on a man's problems? I would bet just about anything that you never said a word about how JARED KUSHNER & IVANKA TRUMP made millions of dollars while at the White House and JARED got 2 Billion for a private equity firm he started than no one else would give him a dime."

His tweet further read, "Hunter, like many people, is not perfect. Are you? His plea deal fell apart and I agree it was a sweetheart deal but now his is going to end up in prison and I just can't celebrate when another human is suffering. You seem to enjoy it but then it is all about ratings and money for you. I wonder what you really think about al of this in your heart? Do you truly believe all the trash you disseminate? Or are you just another phony-ass talking head???”

The internet has come to Hunter’s defense as one person wrote, “And? It’s not a crime” and another tweeted, “So what? What is the big deal?” and one even labeled Hannity a “loser,” as they wrote, “So what? Shut up loser!”

People have also asked Hannity to stop “harassing” Hunter, “Stop harassing private citizens!” and another said, “Yeah no…walking into his parent's home!! Lol poor Hannity and fox, THIS IS ALL THEY HAVE IN FULL CAPS A KID VISITING HIS PARENTS.”